Megan Kelly( (huh!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megan Kelly( (huh!)

Reared her ugly head on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and he stated to her that he thought she was center right.
    She was saying the right things. I wonder if she realized that the Democrats eat their own after she lost her show.

Refreshing to see her wake up, I watched it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Refreshing to see her wake up, I watched it.

Naah, I don't think she has got her head out of her ***; she just realizes how the electorate feels; she is nothing more than an opportunist, and wants to be on the winning side.

she showed her true colors years ago.

Comment

I saw it as well. Funny she said some things that seemed supportive of the Trump but at the same time said his challenges to the fraud are inadequate to change the outcome.
        Playing both sides of the fence?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          Naah, I don't think she has got her head out of her ***; she just realizes how the electorate feels; she is nothing more than an opportunist, and wants to be on the winning side.

she showed her true colors years ago.
          I agree 100%

Comment

I think fox should hire her back. She would fit right in over there now.

Comment

Megan Manhater Kelley. Is this old hack trying to be relevant again?
              Isn't she Pelosi's granddaughter?

Comment

I’d only watch Megan Kelly again if she reported in this manner

Лариса Сладкова, Погода Лариса Сладкова, Погода от Ларисы, Ведущая погоды из челябинска, Челябинск погода, Погода в Челябинске, Метеорит Челябинск, Жесть, Лариса Сладкова жесть, выпуски прогноза погоды, СТС-Челябинск, Погода СТС-Челябинск, Погода на СТС
                Last edited by Playa; 11-11-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  I’d only watch Megan Kelly again if she reported in this manner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aGAca4Rg4tc

LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw her playing the victim of Trump on Crowder the other night. "He was so mean to me in 2016". Did she not remember how she reported and questioned him? It as that "sir why are you a rapist?" type of crap.

She blows with which ever way is favorable to her being relevant.

Comment

Megan who?

Comment

Working...
                      X