Webster Changes Definition for Dems during ACB Hearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webster Changes Definition for Dems during ACB Hearings

ACB used the term sexual preference. Sen Hirono said that was an offensive term. Webster went in and changed their definition to fit Hirono's description. 1984 Thought Police in full effect.

Don't you love how the left alone seems to be the sole collective that gets to determine (at will) what is "offensive", what the "Founders intended", who's a "Nazi/raaaaaaacist?"

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Don't you love how the left alone seems to be the sole collective that gets to determine (at will) what is "offensive", what the "Founders intended", who's a "Nazi/raaaaaaacist?"
      It tells you what party these companies keep in their pockets.

Comment

Some day all these people will die and spend eternity with pain and regret .
        You can’t try to destroy a person for no reason and not pay a consequence at some point

Comment

And I agree with them...

It’s not a “sexual preference”....it’s a “mental health disease”

Comment

I think a lot of this caving to the left, just shows who they're scared of.

Comment

Tucker Carlson showed numerous clips of Biden saying and using “sexual preference”.
              Ok for him but no one else.

Comment

Tucker destroys the Left's message nightly. And he does it with facts. He has a pretty clear view of "the big picture" in my estimation.

Comment

The alphabet community sure gets offended easy

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...k-acb-n2578050

ACB used the term sexual preference. Sen Hirono said that was an offensive term. Webster went in and changed their definition to fit Hirono's description. 1984 Thought Police in full effect.
                    1984 is required reading for my kids. Some other books too, but 1984 is the one if you’re only going to read one

Comment

Stupid people can’t realize that if it’s not a preference then it would never change. The simple and celebrated fact that at any time one can be sexually attracted to something different than what one has been attracted to signifies that it is clearly a preference and/or choice. These people are so stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X