56% of Americans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

56% of Americans...

Feel they are better off than 4 years ago, according to a recent Gallup poll. When asked by a reporter why Americans should vote for him if they think they are better off, he replied “well they shouldn’t.” 😁

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Feel they are better off than 4 years ago, according to a recent Gallup poll. When asked by a reporter why Americans should vote for him ( Biden ) if they think they are better off, he replied “well they shouldn’t.” 😁

I really cant imagine this not being the largest land slide in history

I just hope its so big it cant be messed with by the communist among us

Comment

Biden is ahead by like 10 points though. All the polls say it so it must be true

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Biden is ahead by like 10 points though. All the polls say it so it must be true
        But but but Hillary was ahead by 14 at this time in 2016 and Trump won by a landslide in the Electoral votes. Can they really cheat that much and not get caught?

Comment

Yep. Yesterday's rally's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's funny

Comment

You do realize the 56% is from a poll, right? But unlike all the other polls showing Biden way ahead, this is a good poll because it's a friendly number to Trump. The brain thinks in mysterious ways...

Ask yourself this, what does it suggest that the same organization (Gallup) that polled the 56% also shows Trump's job approval rating at 46% and his favorable rating at 41%?

The message seems to be pretty clear. Most people just don't like Trump even though a majority of them are satisfied where they are today. I expect this will be a legacy of the Trump presidency....an opportunity squandered by Trump's own self-destructive behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                You do realize the 56% is from a poll, right? But unlike all the other polls showing Biden way ahead, this is a good poll because it's a friendly number to Trump. The brain thinks in mysterious ways...

Ask yourself this, what does it suggest that the same organization (Gallup) that polled the 56% also shows Trump's job approval rating at 46% and his favorable rating at 41%?

The message seems to be pretty clear. Most people just don't like Trump even though a majority of them are satisfied where they are today. I expect this will be a legacy of the Trump presidency....an opportunity squandered by Trump's own self-destructive behavior.
                I pray you are wrong but this is exactly my fear...

Comment

I'm better off than I was 4 years ago, and I don't like Trump. But I'm dang sure voting for him. I voted for the Constitution Party candidate in 2016, because I didn't like Trump and I didn't trust him to appoint constitutional conservative judges and SC justices or to fight for and enact conservative policies. In spite of his many flaws, he's pleasantly surprised the heck out of me in how he's governed. I said in 2016 that I couldn't vote for him, but I hoped and prayed that his actions would prove me wrong so that I could vote for him in 2020. Well, he has, and I am going to vote for him (as soon as I drive by the early voting place near me and the line isn't as long as it was all day today).

The other alternative is worse than Hillary (never thought that would be possible, but it is). A fill-in-the-blank presidency run by nameless communists while Biden naps under a nurse's care is worse than Hillary. That's reason enough. But I'm not voting against Biden and the communist puppet masters. I'm voting for Trump. And I don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

What is crazy to me is people voting on a president based on personality. How about vote on policy and results. There is zero way biden could be a better president. More likeable, possibly. Better, no way. His policies will be crippling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The low favorability rating may be because folks don't like his tweets or his bombastic demeanor. I don't care for a lot of what he tweets but that isn't going to stop me from doing my part to prevent the take over of our country by the radical Dems and go vote for Trump.

Comment

I don’t want to debate about the legitimacy of polls put out by the MSM.

It would make more sense for them to show the race very close in order to urge on their base to vote ( instead of smoking a bowl and playing video games that day).

What these skewed numbers do, IMO, is set up and further the “Trump must have rigged the election because the polls said Biden was ahead” dialogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see there is NO WAY Biden is an orange square.
                          Last edited by Man; 10-14-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            What is crazy to me is people voting on a president based on personality. How about vote on policy and results. There is zero way biden could be a better president. More likeable, possibly. Better, no way. His policies will be crippling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I didn’t come up with this analogy (may have even read it on TBH) but I agree with it.

If you were really sick and got multiple opinions about course of treatment, would you discount the opinion of the leading doctor in the field because you didn’t like his personality or his bed side manner? Would you go with the more inexperienced doctor because he’s nice, goes to your church, and tells you your hair smells good? Of course, not.

I think Trump is an *** but he gets **** done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X