Civil disobedience (masks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil disobedience (masks)

We should pick a date that everyone quits wearing masks they can't ticket everyone. The lockdown is never going to end, unless we stand up to the democrats backed by china, and acknowledge this deal is a scam designed to de-industrialize the United states.

Many of us havent put on a mask on months.

Join us now.

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post
      We should pick a date that everyone quits wearing masks they can't ticket everyone. The lockdown is never going to end, unless we stand up to the democrats backed by china, and acknowledge this deal is a scam designed to de-industrialize the United states.
      I haven't worn one since the beginning.
      Absolutely refuse.
      How about quit waiting for someone to pick a date, and take the thing off .

Comment

I've only worn one at the doctors office.

Comment

i haven't put on a mask since day 1, even in walmart, all i do is act like im on my phone going into wal mart and they don't say anything and i believe most people don't give a **** about it anymore, people are waking up to the fact its a hoax by the day

Comment

I’ve stopped. Not a single word has been said to me. Even several times had managers help me find stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              i haven't put on a mask since day 1, even in walmart, all i do is act like im on my phone going into wal mart and they don't say anything and i believe most people don't give a **** about it anymore, people are waking up to the fact its a hoax by the day
              This. Nobody is saying anything because we all collectively think it’s dumb as ****.

Comment

I agree, never started wearing one except at work and occasionally a store will ask. I’m normally the only person in the store without one though. Maybe start a social media movement.

Comment

I hated wearing my buff until I read that it's actually more harmful than wearing no mask at all. Apparently I'm a super spreader.

Comment

Okay so I was in Harbor Freight in Wichita Falls. I wore a mask because others were and I don't want to put the people who work there in a tough place with their managers. In other words I don't want to cause a situation for the people I know aren't making the policy.

So the cashier calls out to someone coming in without a mask while I am in line. They say they don't have one and she offers them one from a box they had up front.

What would you do in that scenario?
                    - cause a scene for the cashier?
                    - wear one?
                    - walk out?

Comment

Never have, never will. Stick to your guns when you make a decision and do not back down or waiver. This is how change is made.

Comment

I’m not a big mask wearer. That said if they tell me they don’t want my business I leave or put a mask on. Most places don’t care

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                          Okay so I was in Harbor Freight in Wichita Falls. I wore a mask because others were and I don't want to put the people who work there in a tough place with their managers. In other words I don't want to cause a situation for the people I know aren't making the policy.

So the cashier calls out to someone coming in without a mask while I am in line. They say they don't have one and she offers them one from a box they had up front.

- wear one?
                          - walk out?
                          Walk out and take my business elsewhere. Been there done it, will continue to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post

- wear one?
                            - walk out?
                            I've had this happen twice, both at gas stations. One I just turned around and left. Other time I noticed the ladies making tacos and half of the other customers weren't wearing them. I could also tell the cashier didn't really care, just had to say something. I grabbed my stuff, paid, and left.

Comment

Nobody cares.. Most places the employee yanks the muzzle up when you walk in the door, cause they ain't wearing one either... Just stop wearing it

Comment

Working...
                              X