X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
      Things are changing in these here woods. Had 3 new bucks show up in last 24 hrs.
      Shot a doe sun evening.
      Snakes are active, be careful out there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
      Big fat doe there...nice!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My boy Colton let a ramcat eat this evening. Looked like she got shot with a .300 win mag...couldn't save that off shoulder.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          My boy Colton let a ramcat eat this evening. Looked like she got shot with a .300 win mag...couldn't save that off shoulder.lol

Nice! Those Ram Cats are so dependable

Comment

Had a good weekend but had a doe duck my arrow [emoji2959]. 3rd year bow hunting and first miss so I was due but still erks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Venison on ice! I shot her around 6pm yesterday. Gave her a little time and when I exited the ground blind, I put my pack right on top of this sob. Sure am glad he decided not to reach out and touch me.

dang that was definitely a close call.
              Glad it didn't get you.

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
                [ATTACH]1022076[/ATTACH]
                Nice buck man!

Comment

Copperheads must be out. I killed one Saturday on the way to the stand

Comment

Venison on ice! I shot her around 6pm yesterday. Gave her a little time and when I exited the ground blind, I put my pack right on top of this sob. Sure am glad he decided not to reach out and touch me.

Johnny congrats to you and Colton.

Where’s the pic of the Dead snake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Johnny, I bet those 2 does you and Colton shot weren't hard to track!! Some serious holes in 'em! Congratulations on the freezer fillin'!

Comment

Nice kills everyone. I will be headed up to hunt Thursday evening through Sunday. See what happens with this weather change coming.

Comment

Who wants to take a stab at the weather about the last week of the month. I sure think 4 or 5 days of solitary confinement in the woods would suit me just fine

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm heading up to Houston County tomorrow evening and hunting Friday and Saturday. We'll see what kind of rain if any that we get off of the west side of that storm.

Comment

Good luck to you guys.

I have some weekend obligations but hope to head to Houston County on Monday early afternoon. Hopefully have a couple days with activity and maybe a little better weather.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Who wants to take a stab at the weather about the last week of the month. I sure think 4 or 5 days of solitary confinement in the woods would suit me just fine

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                Don't know about the weather, but I'm planning a "retreat" that last weekend too with a few days in front of and after the weekend... It will be good to be out in the brush country and actually hunt! Been working every trip this year so far...

Comment

Working...
                                X