Anyone seen this? Disgusting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    He has been charged with Class A assault. Bond set at $10,000!
    Good! Kid should never play....or coach....youth sports ever again.

This is a parenting issue or lack thereof. Most of us here....save for one...could never in our wildest dreams imagine doing this due to....magic word.....wait for it...consequences.

Or worse...instead of teaching consequences, they are taught flawed logic such as what is being spewed by one member on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
      This isn't a gray area. It is absolutely uncalled for. You don't just go out and attack someone you don't like. If the ref was abusing his power, it 100% isn't the place of the kid to do anything about it, much less physical harm. Regardless of what the ref did wrong, this is not right.
      This ^
      That Kid will end up on the wrong side of the Law if someone dont get a handle on him .
      Last edited by BLAKJAX; 12-04-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Should of had charges filed from the 2019 Soccer incident. Doesn’t matter why, he is wrong. Those of you defending this THUG, how about letting him date your daughter? Since he is only misunderstood?

Let the crawfishing begin!

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
          Lord help us is right.....

Be a man, teach your sons that sometimes their is injustice. Men know how to control their anger, how to act with integrity and character and rise above a ****ty situation.

Every coach, every referee, every parent, every principle, every person who is a role model or disciplinarian in young men’s lives would be knocked out at some point if it was ok for a kid who “felt” like an injustice was done to them had the “right” to do so.

You know what happens if you knock out your boss because he treated you unfairly, you get fired.

You know what happens in today’s world if you knock out the mouthy parent in the stands, you get arrested.

Comments like these fuel the entitled mindset of our youth that they are right no matter what. Sometimes even when your right, you have no right to repercussion.

Teach them how to be a man and control themselves, not be a little boy who throws a tantrum every time something doesn’t go their way. That’s already what’s wrong with America’s future..... don’t feed the flame.
          This is correct, does not matter how wrong the ref was the kid should have severe consequences. If I am a college coach there is no way I look at a kid that did this.

Comment

I'll be amazing of that kid lives to be 30

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              Zero excuses for the players actions.
              This.

How it's even a debate is crazy.

Comment

Player was wrong like l said but some of y'all are wrong as well.
                Punishing thebteam is wrong unless there were multiple teammates egging him on.
                And so many of you are saying he should never play again, never coach etc. He made one mistake. If he pays for it and straightens his life up he should for sure get a second chance. That's one of the biggest problems with our justice system and society.
                The problem with no chance to be reinstated into society is there is no motivation to change.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                Last edited by DRT; 12-04-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Player was wrong like l said but some of y'all are wrong as well.
                  Punishing thebteam is wrong unless there were multiple teammates egging him on.
                  And so many of you are saying he should never play again, never coach etc. He made one mistake. If he pays for it and straightens his life up he should for sure get a second chance. That's one of the biggest problems with our justice system and society.
                  The problem with no chance to be reinstated into society is there is no motivation to change.

It’s his 2nd offense. Does he get strike 3?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                    No one is suggesting life in prison but Playing sports is a privilege. Not a right.

Comment

Did you make a mistake more than once? I know I fought in HS all the time. Punched a teacher when he grabbed me from behind when I was fighting multiple classmates.
                      I didn't get arrested. I didn't turn into a murderer or drug addict.
                      Yep, he might be a bad egg. But dang, he should have a chance to rehabilitate. If he throws that away it's on him.

Comment

Second offense does make it harder on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Did you make a mistake more than once? I know I fought in HS all the time. Punched a teacher when he grabbed me from behind when I was fighting multiple classmates.
                          I didn't get arrested. I didn't turn into a murderer or drug addict.
                          Yep, he might be a bad egg. But dang, he should have a chance to rehabilitate. If he throws that away it's on him.

To be clear, are you suggesting he should be allowed to play high school football again?

Comment

To be clear, are you suggesting he should be allowed to play high school football again?
                            I don't think he'll get that option from the courts. And honestly as a coach I think you'd have to look at liability.

Comment

But what about ten years from now with his kid in peewee ball? You think he shouldn't be able to coach then? He could be a different person by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
                                Tunnel vision at its finest, please do tell what luck my children need? To be push arounds for adults who think they are entitled to be respected because of age and not because it is given? No sir I don’t believe my kids need luck people just need to get rid of an old age mentality that people try to impose because they think that’s the way it is. My children are brought up right to respect their elders with a yes/no mam and sir and always open doors or help if needed. But I won’t let them be treated like crap because that older person is just not having it or feels like he can.
                                What your saying is the kid was justified. You realize this right?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X