No announcement yet.

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ did a 100 ballot test for fraud and found a 3% fraud rate. 3%!!! All of it was against Trump, of course. One vote found that was taken from Trump and added to Biden and another taken from Trump for no reason. Larger count now ordered. He's going to win AZ.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by DRT; 12-02-2020, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        AZ did a 100 ballot test for fraud and found a 3% fraud rate. 3%!!! All of it was against Trump, of course. One vote found that was taken from Trump and added to Biden and another taken from Trump for no reason. Larger count now ordered. He's going to win AZ.

Got a link?

The AP story I read said two ballots out of 100 inspected had errors. The one that was removed from Trump had a write-in vote in addition to the vote for Trump. That’s a pretty good reason.

Also, these were a sample of ballots that were duplicated due to damage or not being able to be tabulated. Even if the error rate holds up for all duplicated ballots in Maricopa Co. that’s less than 600 votes. The margin in AZ is over 10,000.

PHOENIX (AP) — County election officials agreed Wednesday to expand their inspection of certain ballots in metro Phoenix that are being challenged in a Republican lawsuit that seeks to reverse Joe Biden’s victory in the state.
        Last edited by meltingfeather; 12-03-2020, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          Got a link?

The AP story I read said two ballots out of 100 inspected had errors. The one that was removed from Trump had a write-in vote in addition to the vote for Trump. That’s a pretty good reason.

Also, these were a sample of ballots that were duplicated due to damage or not being able to be tabulated. Even if the error rate holds up for all duplicated ballots in Maricopa Co. that’s less than 600 votes. The margin in AZ is over 10,000.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...eb2f6bcd326a21
          Three vote swing.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
            Three vote swing.

Makes sense.
            Sound like an error but if it was fraud they have the paper trail.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              I’m pretty sure eye witnesses that sign affidavits are a form of proof but people seemingly just ignore that. In a normal case a credible eye witness is pretty solid evidence.
              I’m also sure that state officials that fail to enforce the rules and require signature verification on mail in ballots should generate a lot of outrage but it is also seemingly glossed over and accepted.
              It’s no different than the hunter Biden cover up, proof is there but no one wants to do anything about it. Everyone is corrupt and / or has an agenda.
              If you're talking about people like Melissa Carone as being credible proof of anything we live on different planets. She's the best Rudy could come up with and her testimony yesterday was a disaster.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyoqRmk1iG0&t=1076s"]Melissa Carone, dominion subcontractor, strikes again at Michigan House Hearing (2 Dec 2020) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

If you're talking about people like Melissa Carone as being credible proof of anything we live on different planets. She's the best Rudy could come up with and her testimony yesterday was a disaster.

Melissa Carone, dominion subcontractor, strikes again at Michigan House Hearing (2 Dec 2020) - YouTube
                Melissa is now named Karen.

Trump is in trouble

Comment

Comment

Melissa Carone, dominion subcontractor, strikes again at Michigan House Hearing (2 Dec 2020) - YouTube
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFpHI2AaXUU"]Russell Ramsland & Phil Waldron - Georgia election hearing II part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

December 8th the election system deadline is coming up fast

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                        Me and the wife were talking and she thinks the sail has already sailed. I still believe there's something that we don't know about. I pray every day that this is all going to work out or come out.
                        Was his approval rating ever above 50 percent? The main thing that blows my mind is how people expected it to be a landslide in Trump’s favor when (over)half the country (right or wrong) never liked the guy.

I guess the results just didn’t surprise me too much. Yes, Creepy Joe is a terrible candidate, but when you get outside of your echo chamber, you have to see how many people don’t like Trump.

The grasping at straws fantasy election overturn stuff is getting pretty crazy. Quit voting for your “side” and hold your elected officials accountable and maybe something will change. We’ve turned a blind eye towards their corruption for so long, this is what we’re left with & it’s what we deserve.

Comment

#idsmash

Comment

Plenary Power

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            Was his approval rating ever above 50 percent? The main thing that blows my mind is how people expected it to be a landslide in Trump’s favor when (over)half the country (right or wrong) never liked the guy.

I guess the results just didn’t surprise me too much. Yes, Creepy Joe is a terrible candidate, but when you get outside of your echo chamber, you have to see how many people don’t like Trump.

The grasping at straws fantasy election overturn stuff is getting pretty crazy. Quit voting for your “side” and hold your elected officials accountable and maybe something will change. We’ve turned a blind eye towards their corruption for so long, this is what we’re left with & it’s what we deserve.
                            But putting the candidates aside, haven't we all seen enough testimony in these hearings to truly and honestly say our actual voting systems are garbage?

I think that's what we have all witnessed, and because of the extreme incompetence or intentional manipulation inherent in our systems, this election cant be certified.

Plenary power of the states legislatures is the solution. Its apolitical as far as the constitutional duty of these legislators are concerned,

And this, my friends, is what should happen. No military, forget the DoJ, even the SCOTUS.

Comment

[QUOTE=meltingfeather;15297272]If you're talking about people like Melissa Carone as being credible proof of anything we live on different planets. She's the best Rudy could come up with and her testimony yesterday was a disaster.

I’m sure your idea of credible is Christina blasey ford or Alex vindmann

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                Who comes up with approval ratings? Same folks that said Joe by a landslide?
                                Not buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X