Nikon customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon customer service!

Wish I had taken pictures before sending them in. I have a set of Nikon Monarch binoculars (or had). Bought them at least 15 years ago. Recently my dog got out of her kennel and decided they were a chew toy. Both eyepieces gone, all of the rubberized coating gone, couple large pieces of plastic chewed/broken off.

Just for fun, sent back to Nikon. No request for warranty or anything, just asked if they could be repaired and estimate.

Got an email yesterday. Said they would clean, repair and test, No charge!!!

Guess my next scope purchase will be a Nikon!

I thought they were getting out of the scope and binocular market?

Comment

I wouldn’t buy a Nikon scope unless REAL cheap. They stopped making scopes. I bought a new scope from Academy when they clearances them out a month ago. The zoom piece was broke. I didn’t notice when I bought it. I sent it in to be repaired. They said cost too much to fix it and gave me voucher to be used at their online store.
      They don’t make scopes so couldn’t send me another one. They only carry range finders, camera, Binos, spotting scope now.

I like their scopes overall, but honoring the warranty’s on their scopes is going to be an issue. I have a lot of their scopes. Hope the rest don’t break, cause I don’t need more than one pair of Binos.

Comment

I sent the same scope to them 3 times. One of those occasions it was lost and if not for a member here I dont think I could have got anywhere. Another trip it came back with 2 bad turrets instead of the one it left with. After 3 months I got a new one that's still in the closet.

Never again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
          I thought they were getting out of the scope and binocular market?
          Scopes, but not binos is what I heard. Ok to dis the hunters, but not the birdwatchers

Comment

Working...
          X