Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patton View Post
    Another vote for EXO 18000
    He wants a day pack in the 150.00 range. I agree with you on the Exo as being a great pack but I doubt if you can find one for 150.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
      I like my Alpz Outdoorz Pursuit for everyday use and bow hunting. Smaller front compartment unzips and turns into an shelf when hanging in the tree...
      Lightweight, well built and 2700 cu in.
      $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Looking at that one, but leaning towards Tenzing 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        He wants a day pack in the 150.00 range. I agree with you on the Exo as being a great pack but I doubt if you can find one for 150.00.

Comment

https://hornhunterpacks.com/product-...cks/day_packs/

I have owned several of the ones mentioned, including Badlands. I prefer my Horn Hunter Main Beam and I have beat the heck out of it.

I also like their Bino system better than any of the other 5 brands I have owned.
          Looking now!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I'm usually better at reading, I swear. However it is a good time of year to get used packs if that's an option your considering, I've seen some 1800s available on other forums.

PM inbound

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
              I have the badlands 2200 and love it. 40% off today with code BADLANDS40.
              Must have been cyber Monday only.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                I'm usually better at reading, I swear. However it is a good time of year to get used packs if that's an option your considering, I've seen some 1800s available on other forums.

PM inbound
                Rokslide classifieds is about the best place to look for used gear.

Comment

Working...
                X