No announcement yet.

Southeast Iowa Live.....Come Along for the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Comment

Youtube link is hid pretty good. ;eft of small pics on top of first larger pic in case anyone else is looking

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Youtube link is hid pretty good. ;eft of small pics on top of first larger pic in case anyone else is looking
        Thanks BT, I didn’t see it.

Mike, you’re living the dream being able to pass on the buck with the doe decoy. I would have been sorely tempted here, but maybe not where you are......

Comment

We had Thanksgiving dinner in our shop with Tracy's family Saturday. We had a awesome day. Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas gifts exchanged, side by side rides for the kids and shooting guns out behind the shop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-30-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

That gathering doesn’t look Californy compliant, but it sure looks like fun !

Comment

Loving the thread Arrowsmith

Comment

Back in the tree saddle this evening. I am across the road from the house on a narrow point between the river and a feeder creek. There is a long hay meadow between me and the road and cut beans to the left of the meadow. I jumped 4 does walking in that were bedded just above a cut bean field. It is dead calm and 43 degrees. If you looking closely in the first picture you can see our house thru the trees.

Comment

You should be back at the house by now. Dark and has rained most of the day here. Let’s have it !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    You should be back at the house by now. Dark and has rained most of the day here. Let’s have it !
                    I am back at the house.[emoji1] The four does that I bumped walking in was the only deer I saw this evening. I am going to the same tree in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      I am back at the house.[emoji1] The four does that I bumped walking in was the only deer I saw this evening. I am going to the same tree in the morning.

Don't forget the tracking cat.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        Don't forget the tracking cat.
                        Here they are.[emoji1]

Comment

Yesterday was the last day of the first part of archery season. I sat in my saddle about 200 yards behind the house. I had the tall tine 8 come by right at dark. There was not enough light for a clear picture but you can see him in the center of the picture. Cat decoy deployed !!![emoji16]

The first shotgun (firearms) season opened this morning. I am sticking close to the house. The picture will explain.

Comment

Put an orange vest on the cat please. Don't want anything to happen to Sylvester.

Comment

Agree with kerrbow

Comment

The more I read your thread, the more I want learn using a Treesaddle.

Love the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X