Deleting a 6.7 F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
    I have Tyrant and NoLimit. Ran the tyrant on the max hp but baby it all the time but swapped over to NL high hp. Didn’t like that Tyrant on the high hp tune since it would not shift into 6gear until like 70-75mph on hwy driving normal.
    Will have to try the lower hp tunes to see where I can get the better mileage
    I’ve got Tyrant and PPEI. PPEI was fn trash. I ran Tyrants hot tune for about an hour the day I installed it. It was impressive, but it definitely held gear longer. I’ve been on the 60 HP tune since then. I ran PPEI for about a week, and it was the worst shifting I’ve experienced. Lots of trashed 6R140s from the 17-19 6.7s that ran PPEI.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. I pulled the trigger on a Ezlynk Setup today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m running chaos tunes on my ‘12 F-250 with 35’s and get 21mpg on the 150horse tune

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          Thanks for all the help guys. I pulled the trigger on a Ezlynk Setup today.

Let me know how you like it if you don’t mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick7.3 View Post
            I’m running chaos tunes on my ‘12 F-250 with 35’s and get 21mpg on the 150horse tune
            Is that what the truck is telling you, or is that hand calculated?
            Once deleted the computer is generally not very accurate.

Comment

Hand calculated

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick7.3 View Post
                Hand calculated
                Hang on to that one!
                I know several with 6.7 Powerstrokes that are deleted and not getting that kind of mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Will do!

Comment

17 250 ezlynk, complete with new exhaust and CAI

Dont where these guys are getting the mileage they say they are. Shop in San Antonio did mine. Running 275/70/18, on the top tune.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Following

Comment

Everything finally showed up and I got it all installed yesterday. I went with Proven Diesel tunes off an Ezlynk, and am extremely impressed so far. I’m running their 80 horsepower LBF ecm tune along with the standard shift, 2nd gear lock transmission tune right now, and It’s like I’m driving a completely different pickup. I can only imagine what the higher hp tunes are like, but I’m scared I’ll break something if I get too crazy. [emoji16]

I put about 100 highway miles on it today and averaged 20.5 mpg hand calculated, so I’m very happy with that!

Comment

Everything finally showed up and I got it all installed yesterday. I went with Proven Diesel tunes off an Ezlynk, and am extremely impressed so far. I’m running their 80 horsepower LBF ecm tune along with the standard shift, 2nd gear lock transmission tune right now, and It’s like I’m driving a completely different pickup. I can only imagine what the higher hp tunes are like, but I’m scared I’ll break something if I get too crazy. [emoji16]

I put about 100 highway miles on it today and averaged 20.5 mpg hand calculated, so I’m very happy with that!

I can’t imagine going back to a stock truck now. It still surprises me sometimes. I gave it a little throttle (less than half) yesterday from a 30 roll. My rear end cut loose for a second til I backed off it a bit. That’s all on 37s too, which took a pretty large hit on the acceleration when it was still stock.

Comment

Sweet!
                            Thanks for the update!
                            Very tempting.

Comment

Sweet!
                              Thanks for the update!
                              Very tempting.

You won’t regret it!

Comment