Mask Wearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    No but if we lose this election Biden will try to shut the economy down until he has us crushed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I know it will hurt a lot of people but I personally can make it for 4 or 5 years .. I hope he starves these blue hair fools that voted for him to death .

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
      I know it will hurt a lot of people but I personally can make it for 4 or 5 years .. I hope he starves these blue hair fools that voted for him to death .
      They'll be owned by him on the welfare rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by ballsie View Post
        You guys sound like great people! Screw all those other mask-wearing people! I don't care if I give a deadly virus to some older fella that can die from it! They will not take my freedom! I REFUSE to be a part of the solution! I will sit here and deny reality because my orange president tells me the truth! He said it was a democratic hoax and I believe him. My 80 year old mother can take a walk. I care about myself and my orange president. NOBODY else!!! I will not wear a mask just to potentially help the country get through a deadly pandemic! IM A PATRIOT!!!
        Yes, you get it

Comment

We can't economically ruin millions of people's lives to save a few. We all have to die sometime. If you are high risk please stay home.. amazon or waitr will bring you dang near everything you need. Dying is part of living. These shut downs are hurting a lot of people.. as far as the mask go I think I'm at higher risk wearing it because I touch my face more therefore I dont wear it ..
          This ^^!
          Yes it's real, is it anything like they say hale no.
          The mask, shut down, etc..it's plain stupidity.
          Read this thread, where the guys mom was in a nursing home, 100% mask compliance, lysol, etc.etc.., she still died from it.
          How did he take it, MASK ARE WORTHLESS.
          How much time you think he got to spend with his momma in her last days due to this BS?
          Not very much if I'm guessing.
          I have a 83 yr old uncle in a nursing home in Dallas that no one has been able to see since it started.
          We get to spend 15 min a day talking to him through glass.
          He cries everytime we see him, he feels like he is in jail.
          That is the real tragedy of this bs.
          To the guy who's friend died, show me proof he caught it from one of his kids.
          They tell us all this crap as 100% certainty with nothing to back it up.
          No chest thumping here, just logic.

Comment

But you keep say the whole ordeal is BS. I'm glad you're a tough guy no one can make do anything you don't want to.
            But you sure don't seem to understand it is killing people every day. Just like any other bad virus would. And it's not about you or I being tough. It's about having a little compassion for those losing loved ones to it.
            This is just a thread about chest thumping.

#stayhomestaysafesugar

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
              #stayhomestaysafesugar
              You're so cute.

Comment

Where's that gif of The Rock clapping when you need it.

Comment

Tell that to my 54 year old friend it killed last week. His wife is still in ICU. His 3 kids, one of which who brought it home from school, had very mild symptoms.

The virus is real. The danger is real and lethal to some. Others it will cause long term complications. Most it will be an inconvenience or nothing.

But if I were the carrier with no symptoms who gave it to someone it had devastating affects on I'd feel pretty sh1tty.

The masks are not an answer.

But that doesn't make the danger for some very real.

But the exact same thing can and does happen with the Flu every year. People give it to the elderly and people who can't handle it and they die. But no one really cares when it's just the Flu. No one posts on TBH about getting sick from the Flu or people they know dying from the Flu because it's not "popular" to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    This ^^!
                    Yes it's real, is it anything like they say hale no.
                    The mask, shut down, etc..it's plain stupidity.
                    Read this thread, where the guys mom was in a nursing home, 100% mask compliance, lysol, etc.etc.., she still died from it.
                    How did he take it, MASK ARE WORTHLESS.
                    How much time you think he got to spend with his momma in her last days due to this BS?
                    Not very much if I'm guessing.
                    I have a 83 yr old uncle in a nursing home in Dallas that no one has been able to see since it started.
                    We get to spend 15 min a day talking to him through glass.
                    He cries everytime we see him, he feels like he is in jail.
                    That is the real tragedy of this bs.
                    To the guy who's friend died, show me proof he caught it from one of his kids.
                    They tell us all this crap as 100% certainty with nothing to back it up.
                    No chest thumping here, just logic.

Yep. Pure BS. My dad is in a nursing home in Hillsboro. He can only leave If the person taking him out has a negative test before they leave with him, but after they walk out he can go wherever we take him. SO STUPID. Nurses can go about life as usual and then go in to work with the elderly. It’s retarded.
                    As long as you can have it and transmit it without symptoms, it will be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It bothers me none that you choose to wear a mask or not. Not the governments place to tell me to. I wear one once in a while maybe 10% of the time.

Comment

You guys sound like great people! Screw all those other mask-wearing people! I don't care if I give a deadly virus to some older fella that can die from it! They will not take my freedom! I REFUSE to be a part of the solution! I will sit here and deny reality because my orange president tells me the truth! He said it was a democratic hoax and I believe him. My 80 year old mother can take a walk. I care about myself and my orange president. NOBODY else!!! I will not wear a mask just to potentially help the country get through a deadly pandemic! IM A PATRIOT!!!
                        This would be a legit rant if a mask actually did something but unfortunately it doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          This would be a legit rant if a mask actually did something but unfortunately it doesn’t.
                          Wrong. Is a mask 100 percent effective. Hell no. Does wearing a correct one help to reduce transmission? Yes. Most of your viruses travel through water droplets. Wearing one stops those droplets from being as widespread when you cough or sneeze. So they do something but its just not the miracle msm claims it to be. Now do I think you should be required to wear one? Absolutely not! Your freedom allows you to do as you please and everyone should be for that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL. Remember when you use to get under your desk to protect you from the atomic bomb? Made you feel good didn’t it?

Comment

If you are at risk, keep your *** at home. The rest of us have stuff to get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So who's responsible for ur mother's health? Her or the entire population?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X