No announcement yet.

Crunch time. Trump gonna win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 showed the polls don’t mean much, but Biden’s polling lead seems more substantial in most of the critical swing states than Hillary had in 16’.

The markets seemed to agree today as a lot of the early voting turnout data was released. My guess is Biden wins most if not all of the toss up states - but I thought 2016 was going the other way [emoji2373]

Id bet Texas will stay Red - Midland county early voting turnout exceeded 100% of the 2016 turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All 50 states

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
        2016 showed the polls don’t mean much, but Biden’s polling lead seems more substantial in most of the critical swing states than Hillary had in 16’.

The markets seemed to agree today as a lot of the early voting turnout data was released. My guess is Biden wins most if not all of the toss up states - but I thought 2016 was going the other way [emoji2373]

Id bet Texas will stay Red - Midland county early voting turnout exceeded 100% of the 2016 turnout.

Exact opposite

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump wins in a landslide. Need the margin big enough so the cant pad the mail ins to steal the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            How many electoral votes would he need to win by to be considered a landslide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure, but for me if all the “toss up” states are red on Wednesday morning, that’s a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
              This is partly what will drive the Trump landslide, and likely turn the House o' Representin' back red. Biden's inability to gin up enthusiasm will have a lot of Dems just not even voting. Combine that with the overwhelming level of enthusiasm for Trump--not just his reliable base, but also the black, hispanic, Jewish, and suburban woman votes. The left/media started that "Trump is hurting with suburban women" false narrative because they see he's so popular in that demographic.

Some of you need to just look around you to see how this will likely turn out!

Trump2020

EB I agree with you on everything except the suburban women. I think it will come down to the suburban soccer mom vote
              They are very emotional and involved
              Lots of white guilt and empathy and they don’t like Trump being a type A male.

I think trump will gain more support from minorities to make up for it but in my mind the swing will come from the moms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                You know, this sounds way overboard, but I’m with you. As a police officer, I will not be friends with anyone who votes against law and order and the party of defunding the police, that goes for family too. I’ll be buisness friendly but will not have anything to do with them.

Of course I would always do my job without bias, but I don’t have to be friends.
                I have no interest in being around family members or friends who would vote to directly take money out of my pocket by raising taxes,and voting for someone who wants to destroy the industry I make my living at.Funny thing is that the family members I have that are Democrats are the ones that are always broke and wanting to borrow money,they never seem to ask me for a job though,they just want money.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Any of my relatives that I learn voted for Biden will not be welcome at my house for Thanksgiving (or any other time). Any one who'd vote against the very principles that gave rise to this nation and thus Thanksgiving has no place at my table.
                  As much as you proselytize, I wouldn't expect you to say that. No judgment. Just interesting.

Comment

Why on earth would anyone still be looking at polls at this point? Typical sample size is 1,000 people or under and over-weighted Democrat by leftist pollsters. There is actual early voting data posted in each state where "sample sizes" number in the MILLIONS.

Trump is gonna win the EC and also the popular vote. The Dem's early voting lead is well below where it was in most battle ground states in '16. D's are underachieving in FL, NC, WI, MI, NV, AZ, and MN. Trump gonna win PA too. D's have been pushing vote-by-mail for months and this is all they could muster. I predict Trump will win by a shocking electoral number.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                      As much as you proselytize, I wouldn't expect you to say that. No judgment. Just interesting.

There's more than one place in the Bible where God "turned them over to their evil desires..."

And Jesus told his Apostles when they go take nothing but stay in the houses of the towns where they go and if they do not accept the Gospel, shake the dust off your sandals as you leave...

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                        Why on earth would anyone still be looking at polls at this point? Typical sample size is 1,000 people or under and over-weighted Democrat by leftist pollsters. There is actual early voting data posted in each state where "sample sizes" number in the MILLIONS.

Trump is gonna win the EC and also the popular vote. The Dem's early voting lead is well below where it was in most battle ground states in '16. D's are underachieving in FL, NC, WI, MI, NV, AZ, and MN. Trump gonna win PA too. D's have been pushing vote-by-mail for months and this is all they could muster. I predict Trump will win by a shocking electoral number.
                        I pray you are right.

Comment

The polls are nothing but an over-educated guess.

Trump will win in a landslide not seen since Ronald Reagan's second term.

Comment

Where are y’all finding early voting results? Quick google search and I’m not seeing a thing about it.

Comment

Trump will win, It's all Bible stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

This. Polls are nothing more than democrat trickery. Rest easy Patriots

Comment

Working...
                                X