Originally posted by Killer View Post
    I hope everyone is watching tonight he’ll of an interview
    I wish I could..

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Unbelievable that the dems are going to go on and vote for this crap

Comment

Tucker just dropped the bomb. TB just Verified on paper that the chairman in all the emails and text messages is Joe. Oh ****!!! Trump team need to get this interview.

Comment

Tucker is nailing it and Bobulinsky is hanging the Biden's!

Comment

Tonight's interview would be burying any Republican that was involved in what the Biden family was involved in but the MSM will once again deflect away from what should be a bombshell. Let's see how the Democrats excuse this all away.

Comment

No one watching Tucker but us conservatives. Democrats tuned into CNN. Just the way it is in today's world.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  Tonight's interview would be burying any Republican that was involved in what the Biden family was involved in but the MSM will once again deflect away from what should be a bombshell. Let's see how the Democrats excuse this all away.
                  Russian collusion!

Comment

This will not go away for Joe and after Trump is elected President the long arm of the law will be reaching out for Ol'Joe.
                    Tucker is doing a great interview.

Comment

Awesome interview, but Tucker just let Bobulinsky talk and he hung the Bidens!

Absolute believable and facts to back his statements!

Comment

If Trump doesn't win it will be buried.

Comment

Devastating interview.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                            Devastating interview.
                            Why?

This will go nowhere and if Biden wins it absolutely is over.....

If I have learned anything over the last dozen years or so, is that we have a 2 tiered system of justice. Our FBI and DOJ have absolutely no will or desire to go after high ranking families and politicians....NONE !

Biden was probably laughing all through that interview

Barr, Wray, Durham, Rice, Pelosi, Holder.....there aint one ounce of difference in them

Comment

Biden Laughing

I bet he wasn’t

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                Why?

This will go nowhere and if Biden wins it absolutely is over.....

If I have learned anything over the last dozen years or so, is that we have a 2 tiered system of justice. Our FBI and DOJ have absolutely no will or desire to go after high ranking families and politicians....NONE !

Biden was probably laughing all through that interview

Barr, Wray, Durham, Rice, Pelosi, Holder.....there aint one ounce of difference in them
                                Agreed. This whole event seems to be happening in a bubble. I don't see a single mention of it outside this site and twitter. Any replies to it from the other side are, "The russians" or "lol".

Maybe the Tucker interview will force some others to start discussing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X