Biden impeached by his own party.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden impeached by his own party.

I was thinking, say Biden wins(pray to God he doesn't) The left really wants Harris to be POTUS, The democrats take the house and senate. They impeach Biden over Hunter and The Big Guy Joe taking money and Harris is President.

Thing about the democrats is they do eat there own.

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    I was thinking, say Biden wins(pray to God he doesn't) The left really wants Harris to be POTUS, The democrats take the house and senate. They impeach Biden over Hunter and The Big Guy Joe taking money and Harris is President.

There is a plan to get Joe out if he wins and doesn't enact what the left wants. Whether it be this way, or others. It's exactly what they plan to do. If Pelosi remains the Speaker of the House I could even see a scenario where Harris is removed if she doesn't do exactly as they want her to do.

Comment

No they won’t disgrace him, they will use the 25th A and determine he isn’t fit for office. Hell he hadn’t been fit for office for over 1/2 his career. Hell Joe Biden is the poster child of what is broken in our electoral system. We don’t need term limits, we need to quit voting them back in office after 2 terms. We get EXACTLY what we deserve

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        There is a plan to get Joe out if he wins and doesn't enact what the left wants. Whether it be this way, or others. It's exactly what they plan to do. If Pelosi remains the Speaker of the House I could even see a scenario where Harris is removed if she doesn't do exactly as they want her to do.
        Definitely see them removing Biden, maybe in a year or 2. I think Harris is who they are really voting for. She could be the choice of the far left, AOC, Talib and the rest. Pelosi's position is weakening. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it with a Trump win.

Comment

Joe himself knows he wint be president if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Leverhunter View Post
            Definitely see them removing Biden, maybe in a year or 2. I think Harris is who they are really voting for. She could be the choice of the far left, AOC, Talib and the rest. Pelosi's position is weakening. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it with a Trump win.
            I think she can then fill out JB term, and run for two of her own.

Comment

They wouldn't go through an impeachment. He would be told he's stepping down and would do so.

Comment

When he wins & I hate saying that. Hope I'm wrong. They will get rid of him. He isn't what they want as pres. He is just being used,because the other clowns wouldn't appeal to the more conservative side of the demos. He will be replaced for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                  I think she can then fill out JB term, and run for two of her own.
                  Not sure about the validity of this, but a friend was saying that Biden would have to serve at least 2 years before Harris takes over and then her being able to serve 2 more terms, because of constitutional restraints being 10 years total.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone listens to Andrew Wilkow, his theory is that the Dems will come up with a signature bill for him to sign as his legacy and he will retire and then the Dems can say they have the first woman of color President in Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      They wouldn't go through an impeachment. He would be told he's stepping down and would do so.

Either that or die a sudden death from another clinton style aneurysm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

They already have that covered, it is the 25th amendment. Pelosi said it wasn't for Trump in this term.

It is for Biden or Trump, whoever gets elected. But I believe it was specifically set up for Biden. They only want him to get them in the door, they have not intentions of him being there for dinner

Comment

Won't be impeached because he won't win. Enjoying all the devils advocacy though.

Comment

If he wins they will use him to either cover up the obamagate, pedo island, and Hunter's doings or seal everything due to national security concerns. If he's not able to do that he'll do something that pardons them and doesn't hold them accountable. After midterm elections if they have both house and senate, they use the 25th to push him out and get their liberal agenda through with harris.

If they don't have both house and senate they may leave him in place.

But if the remove him it's only after 2 years so they can try to have harris for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              If he wins they will use him to either cover up the obamagate, pedo island, and Hunter's doings or seal everything due to national security concerns. If he's not able to do that he'll do something that pardons them and doesn't hold them accountable. After midterm elections if they have both house and senate, they use the 25th to push him out and get their liberal agenda through with harris.

If they don't have both house and senate they may leave him in place.

But if the remove him it's only after 2 years so they can try to have harris for 10 years.
                              Now you’re scaring me don’t even put that in the universe

Comment

Working...
                              X