Early Season Doe at Tres Hijas! Video 120fps@4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
    Great video, I just subscribed not sure why I hadn't done it earlier as I always enjoy your videos.
    Awesome! Thanks for subscribing! Posting YT links to TBH is kind of a catch-22 when it comes to subs and comments. I think most people that watch vids from the link here comment on TBH (which is encouraged, of course) and don't think to subscribe or comment on YT. I appreciate the feedback on any/all platforms, though!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Another awesome video, Michael. That slow motion shot was SICK!!
      Thanks for sharing your videos and congrats on your new place.

Comment

Awesome shot! Both with the bow and the camera! Thank you for sharing. That slow motion shot was PERFECT!!

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
          Nice shooting - both with the bow and the camera!

I'm curious, are the deer eating the actual fruit (berries) of the beauty berry bush? We don't have that bush up here so I need educated about it.
          I don't think I have ever seen deer eat the berries but in the fall I see them eating the leaves on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            I don't think I have ever seen deer eat the berries but in the fall I see them eating the leaves on them.

Hmmm...my real estate agent told me that “deer love them” when we were touring the property before we bought it. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Do y'all like the "BTS" second camera angle showing how I operate the camera and prepare for the shot, or is it too much? More deer, less Michael?
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Do y'all like the "BTS" second camera angle showing how I operate the camera and prepare for the shot, or is it too much? More deer, less Michael?

I like the BTS, but am not a huge fan of the PIP. I always like when you have a gopro set opposite of your quarry that captures the shooter and the shot coming through. PIP is not a disqualifier, but I like the cuts full screen. Great video of a great shot. Congratulations!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
                  I like the BTS, but am not a huge fan of the PIP. I always like when you have a gopro set opposite of your quarry that captures the shooter and the shot coming through. PIP is not a disqualifier, but I like the cuts full screen. Great video of a great shot. Congratulations!

Todd

Thanks for that feedback. Another person told me they found the timing of the PIP ending before the shot to be distracting.

Reverse angle from an elevated stand is challenging, but I like a good challenge!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video and shot Michael. I like the BTS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                      Great video and shot Michael. I like the BTS as well.

Awesome! Thanks!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Man I said it on youtube but that dang slow-mo is incredible! Love that bow too...

"I wanna be like Mike!"

Comment

that was too cool! we've been watching you video hunts for 20yrs and its amazing how you continue to take it to a new level.

Comment

Great video and great shot! Congrats Michael

Comment

sweet video buddy! That DSLR filming is a class of its own!

Comment

Michael, good on the BTS plus on the PIP switch, perhaps a fade to full rather than a "switch" may be less distracting. I personally like the PIP, or even split screens of equal size...

On and the Beauty Berries, the deer will eat them better after the frost falls on them. They get sweeter... but they ain't gonna go for beauty berries when there's corn (or acorns) on the ground!!

Comment

Working...
                                X