No announcement yet.

Just shot a Buck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man great buck! Looking forward to the story.

I'm jealous of you tracking dog folks. I think it would be so awesome to have a REAL blood tracking dog. One that you were confident enough in that you'd drive to an unknown 180 acre place to turn out on 6 drops of blood. That must be an awesome feeling to help someone find their buck. So cool!

Comment

Awesome buck, congrats!

Comment

Wish I could help out of town good luck

Comment

Congrats on the nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
            Maybe so but regardless, it was a useless and negative comment, however it was meant .
            Just gets old when people have nothing positive to contribute. Especially when a guy is down on his luck and needing prayers and positive attitudes.
            Glad the OP found his deer.
            Just wish the trolls would take a hike from TBH
            You & I both....

Comment

Thanks Abel! That was a tough one;but she got it worked out for us. That was a special buck for you so we were glad to be a part of it! Congrats man! 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodtracker View Post
                Thanks Abel! That was a tough one;but she got it worked out for us. That was a special buck for you so we were glad to be a part of it! Congrats man! 👍🏻
                Great job Bloodtracker! Sounds like you have a good dog.

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                  Wish I could help out of town good luck
                  Might be more of a help if you read the thread before posting... I'm just sayin'...

Comment

awesome thread -- thanks for the mid day "bump" to keep me going at work.

Looking forward to the full write up once you handle your business

Congrats to you sir!

Comment

Congrats. Glad you were able to recover the buck.

Comment

That dog deserves a Beer and a Steak. Congrats on a nice buck.

Comment

Yep awesome Deer, great dog, and looking forward to a good story. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Comment

Nice deer and congrats all around!

Comment

Nice buck!!!! Glad you found him. Congrats on a stud.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                                Yeah the punctuation police are out in strong numbers they rule with an iron fist they dont give no one a break no matter the circumstances at hand some times I question why but o well haters gunna hate any ways lets not take from Ables success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you did there. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X