Cathe Powledge's Obituary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cathe Powledge's Obituary

Catherine "Cathe" Hinojosa Powledge , 50 of Allison, Tx left us to be with the Lord on Christmas day 2020 in Kansas City, KS. Graveside services are still pending at Zybach Cemetery in Briscoe with Rev. Matt Gary officiating. Arrangements are by Robertson Funeral Directors of Wheeler.

Cathe was the second daughter born to Noe and Rosie Hinojosa in Petersburg, Tx on October 26,1970. She attended Plainview Texas schools where she graduated in 1989. While in school she participated in Band, Flags, enjoyed school activities and being around her MANY friends! After graduating she went to Dallas for her secretarial degree then eventually landed in Amarillo where she met the love of her life, Jody Powledge! They married on September 9th, 2000.

She had a very loving and generous soul, beautiful inside and out! She was loved by MANY everywhere she went and places she worked and lived. Along with Jody she loved her FAMILY, extended family and church families! Everyone that knew Cathe knows she loved her lashes, makeup and nails-she was a DIVA but in a good way!

She is preceded in death by her mother, Rosie Hinojosa; brother, Joe Ray Hinojosa and husband, Jody Powledge. Cathe is survived by her children: Johnathon Powledge, fiancee Sherri; Tommie Garcia, husband Jaz; Kiara Laverty, husband Asher; granddaughter Annastaciah & grandson. Father Noe Hinojosa, sister Cynthia Cavazos, husband David. Father and mother-in-law Skeeter & Theresa Powledge, sister-in-law Sara Crawford. Nieces, Jayme Gomez, Jessica Vargas, Mariah Cavazos & Maddie Ford. Nephews, Ty & Tate Ford, Aaron, David & Andrew Cavazos. Along with many cousins, aunts, uncles and friends!

. Sad to read this.

Comment

Prayers sent up for the family ... such a sad story seems like a bad dream although this virus is real and doesn’t discriminate

Comment

Man this is horrible

Comment

Very sad deal. May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

Dang........ So sad...
            Lesto!!

Comment

So sad and younger than me... Continued prayers up for the family

Comment

RIP Ma'am. Prayers up for her family.

Comment

Very sad prayers for the family.

Comment

Wow!!!

Prayers up for family and friends!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still struggle with this tragedy. Both great people and way too young. RIP and prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

What a tragedy, continued prayers for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            So sad and younger than me... Continued prayers up for the family
                            Jody was only 46 yrs old as they died 6 days apart.

Neither had any pre-existing health conditions that would’ve placed them at high risk

Jody was diagnosed with COVID after Thanksgiving and within 3 weeks he was gone

Today, both Jody and Cathe are in heaven and in each other’s arms
                            Last edited by Cajun Blake; 01-02-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Still struggle with this tragedy. Both great people and way too young. RIP and prayers for the family.
                              Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Jody was only 46 yrs old as they died 6 days apart.

Neither had any pre-existing health conditions that would’ve placed them at high risk

Jody was diagnosed with COVID after Thanksgiving and within 3 weeks he was gone

Today, both Jody and Cathe are in heaven and in each other’s arms
                              Yes. I don't know why, but this Covid tragedy has torn me up more that any other that I know. I just don't understand how so many dismiss this virus as nothing to be concerned about!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X