Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA filed Bankruptcy

Didn’t see another post.

The National Rifle Association of America, the nation's foremost gun lobby, has filed for bankruptcy, according to court documents filed Friday in the Northern District of Texas.

I’ve thought for years that ole Wayne Loppy-ear needed to go!

Is there a better organization to support that will fight for gun owners rights?

Comment

It's a post on other side of the ranch.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post

Is there an organization to support that will fight for gun owners rights?
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          It's a post on other side of the ranch.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
          Is the answer to my question in the other thread? Got a link ?

Comment

Yeah I hope they recover from this. I refused to read anything from CNN so ... the rumor I heard was they are in Ch 11 and reorganizing. And moving to Texas.

Wayne Lapierre needs to go.

Comment

Just google NRA. They aren’t moving the corporate office, there just pulling out of NY where founded, due to NY is sueing the NRA for misusing funds as a nonprofit organization. Looking at moving to Texas and filing suit against NY in Texas

Comment

I recently re-joined the NRA................
                Ya know "in light of things, these days"...................
                They sent me a really nice little back pack.................
                I was packing it, to go to my daughter's wedding........
                Noticed the tag, on the inside...... Guess what it said ? "Made IN China"...........
                Are you kidding me .....................!!!!!!
                Thanks Wayne, for spending my money, to sell me out to the Chi-coms.....
                The NRA, will never get another dime from me......Unless, there are some changes...
                And BTW------ They got an ear full, from me............

Comment

over a 79 cent backpack?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post

Is there a better organization to support that will fight for gun owners rights?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      Noticed the tag, on the inside...... Guess what it said ? "Made IN China"...........
                      The NRA, will never get another dime from me......Unless, there are some changes...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        Until Lapierre is gone, I'll put my money else were.

Top 5 -

The National Rifle Association (NRA) is the best-known gun rights organization in the United States, but it is not the best at representing its membership.

Comment

This is really a bad deal. They have kept a lot of gun laws from going through for a long time. Really looking bad, the liberals are chipping away at everything that has allowed us to keep our guns. When they allowed people to sue gun manufactures, for deaths of people shot by that companies guns, that was another huge chunk they took, that allows them to work on taking our guns away. Allow people to sue gun manufactures into nonexistence, like they have done to Remington. Now we are finding out that either the communists, such as China own companies that are very big in our world now days or those companies are owned/controlled by hard core liberals. Right now web gun web sites are getting shut down, gun groups are getting removed. Even on MeWe where it's supposed to be free speech, social media, they just got forced to sensor gun groups and pages. Then the ATF going after any gun manufacture they can. Then all of this is happening at the same time as the stolen election. The situation is getting very serious, very quickly.

The number of senators that are willing to fight for our rights and our freedom are getting fewer and fewer. This crap has come on quickly. With the NRA not being in strong financial condition, that is a good indication, that the communists/liberals are winning the war, they have been fighting for so many years. Even if the NRA still exists, if they are not very strong financially, they can't do much to win wars against the liberals.

People keep trying to say this ammo, primer, bullet and powder shortage is a result of panic buying. I still don't buy that. Someone with a lot of money, is buying up all of the above to make sure we don't have ammo to do battle against them. I am sure of that, I was pretty sure months ago, very sure of it now.
                          Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 01-16-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                            This is really a bad deal. They have kept a lot of gun laws from going through for a long time. Really looking bad, the liberals are chipping away at everything that has allowed us to keep our guns. When they allowed people to sue gun manufactures, for deaths of people shot by that companies guns, that was another huge chunk they took, that allows them to work on taking our guns away. Allow people to sue gun manufactures into nonexistence, like they have done to Remington. Now we are finding out that either the communists, such as China own companies that are very big in our world now days or those companies are owned/controlled by hard core liberals. Right now web gun web sites are getting shut down, gun groups are getting removed. Even on MeWe where it's supposed to be free speech, social media, they just got forced to sensor gun groups and pages. Then the ATF going after any gun manufacture they can. Then all of this is happening at the same time as the stolen election. The situation is getting very serious, very quickly.

The number of senators that are willing to fight for our rights and our freedom are getting fewer and fewer. This crap has come on quickly. With the NRA not being in strong financial condition, that is a good indication, that the communists/liberals are winning the war, they have been fighting for so many years. Even if the NRA still exists, if they are not very strong financially, they can't do much to win wars against the liberals.

People keep trying to say this ammo, primer, bullet and powder shortage is a result of panic buying. I still don't buy that. Someone with a lot of money, is buying up all of the above to make sure we don't have ammo to do battle against them. I am sure of that, I was pretty sure months ago, very sure of it now.

Can you give an example of any gun laws they have successfully stopped in the past say 10 years?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Can you give an example of any gun laws they have successfully stopped in the past say 10 years?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              It's not what laws they have stopped but the lobbying they have done for pro-2A bills. I'm not a fan of Wayne or the NRA but they have the biggest impact in DC. You never hear of the Dems or MSM going after GOA.....
                              Last edited by bakin7005; 01-16-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X