Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nappy boar draws the unlucky straw......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta boy Smartie!!! Great shot and video. That was fun to watch.

What's with all the heavy breathing???

Comment

Thanks fellas!!

Originally posted by bugleboy View Post
      Nice!!! Too bad you weren't able to get a shot off before the second group showed up, might've been a double. Congrats
      Very true....and I almost had a double anyway...but my nemeis, Big Nappy, was 7-10 yards outside my window to my left after the first shot and busted me drawing.. I had a couple come back in after the shot but he sounded the deep gutteral alarm and they took off

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Adrenaline is helluva drug..

Comment

Must be using "The Timer" since all of your corn was slung out when you got there

Great shot and good job on the video

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

You heard that too huh??

Comment

Jason, what software package did you use for your edit/slo-mo?
            Very nice shot and video sir!

Comment

Um

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Not gonna get it from me. I like to shoot them with a bow too much.
              Gonna take 2 years with a Bow shooting them one at a time. Lol. Keep Rolling though.

Comment

Nice job. Gotta say that is a lot of corn on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you get them to run around the proper side of the feeder leg? If I leave arrow hanging out of a pig, they run by the feeder leg on that side and break it off 137 times out of 94....

Comment

Nice shootin'! Those some buckets take forever to settle down most of the time when they come in like that. When they are like that, the one I settle on normally takes a half step forward about the time I hit the release. Those Rage Extremes I shoot normally disembowl them and they dont go far anyway. Thanks for the video.
                    Last edited by rtp; 01-08-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the hog. Sorry you broke an arrow.

Comment

Looks like you have the population under control. Perfect shot.

Comment

Great shot, Jason! Kill all those SOB’s!

Comment

Holy chit that's a party!! Good shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              How do you get them to run around the proper side of the feeder leg? If I leave arrow hanging out of a pig, they run by the feeder leg on that side and break it off 137 times out of 94....

Lol I was just happy he turned right into the field instead of left into the woods and undergrowth . He did busted the arrow running because it was lodged in his opposite shoulder

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Nice job. Gotta say that is a lot of corn on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That it is.... but it’s gone today and I’m back in the stand with another yellow brick road in front of me. I want their eyes to see the corn and not listen to their nose ..[emoji41].[emoji23]. Wind is good today like yesterday though.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Nice shootin'! Those some buckets take forever to settle down most of the time when they come in like that. When they are like that, the one I settle on normally takes a half step forward about the time I hit the release. Those Rage Extremes I shoot normally disembow them and they dont go far anyway. Thanks for the video.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] whatever it takes. It’s like trying to pick out a specific fire ant to stick with a stick pin.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Jason, what software package did you use for your edit/slo-mo?
                              Very nice shot and video sir!

Charlie that was a quick job with Windows movie maker. I still haven’t got the slomo or locking up resolved with AVS. I’m too the point of asking for a refund.

Comment

Great shot. 12 gauge with number4 buck shot would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X