No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I snagged these for the grand younguns'. Both are 100% NIB. One has a camo stock the other is black synthetic. Both have T/C's Weather shield coating.

These are sweet little rifles that have been discontinued. They have peep sights, but I also picked up the scopes that TC marketed just for these little rifles.

My grandson and granddaughter already have more nice guns than most grown men do and they're only 2 and 6, lol. I think I enjoy putting nice ones back for them more than I enjoy buying my own. I do a lot of both!

Comment

Ive wanted a commander sized 1911 for awhile, and since the TBH build is going to be a full size, this one followed me home today. Ruger 1911 commander. I know what I am doing tomorrow instead of eating lunch. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396392617035.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	24296778

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
        Ive wanted a commander sized 1911 for awhile, and since the TBH build is going to be a full size, this one followed me home today. Ruger 1911 commander. I know what I am doing tomorrow instead of eating lunch. [ATTACH]610799[/ATTACH]

My father in law just picked that exact gun a few days ago. Feels pretty nice!

Ike

Comment

It felt perfect to me, looking forward to making a mess with it tomorrow during "lunch"....couldn't justify spending more on a carry gun at this time. Going to surprise Momma with something shiny with the difference from a Colt

Comment

Glock 19c Gen 4 to match the Sub 2000

Comment

picking up the parts a pieces to build an AR

Comment

I know it's not a gun but I'm about to go fill out my paperwork and pay for my first suppressor! Way too excited right now

Comment

It felt perfect to me, looking forward to making a mess with it tomorrow during "lunch"....couldn't justify spending more on a carry gun at this time. Going to surprise Momma with something shiny with the difference from a Colt

I have the full size SR1911 and I love it...
                  For the price I don't think you could do any better

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                    I have the full size SR1911 and I love it...
                    For the price I don't think you could do any better
                    I agree so far. Didn't get any range time it yet, my wife has been very sick-leaving me to play Mom/Dad....I give that woman a ton of credit for putting up with us 3 boys. Felt good to give back. I'll be doing an expensive range session tomorrow-200rds of ball and 75rds of JHP's. Got to be sure of a weapon before I carry it

Comment

I agree so far. Didn't get any range time it yet, my wife has been very sick-leaving me to play Mom/Dad....I give that woman a ton of credit for putting up with us 3 boys. Felt good to give back. I'll be doing an expensive range session tomorrow-200rds of ball and 75rds of JHP's. Got to be sure of a weapon before I carry it

I hear ya! Have 3 little ones myself...

Looking forward to the range report

Comment

Billet Spartan lower from joebobs. Pretty nice for $99

Comment

Traded of another Glock 42 today. The wife loves mine, so I had to get her one.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                            Billet Spartan lower from joebobs. Pretty nice for $99

Pretty nice for a guy who doesn't even like AR's

Comment

Rossi 62 SAC....22 long rifle....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                                Pretty nice for a guy who doesn't even like AR's
                                Too good of a deal to pass. My friend needed 3 to save $60 so I bought one. I have lowers for days ha ha.. oh I am building a couple 24" set ups. We got my last one dropping in at the 900yard gong.

Comment

Working...
                                X