Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 02-24-2021, 10:26 AM   #151
68rustbucket
Four Point

Hunt In: McMullen County

I’m Looking for a quail lease slot in S Tex. Must be able to drive through pasture. PM any info.
Thanks!
68rustbucket is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-25-2021, 07:36 AM   #152
jason86
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney county

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason86 View Post
jason86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:48 PM   #153
Hockley
Ten Point

Tagged

Last edited by Hockley; 03-01-2021 at 04:53 PM.
Hockley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 05:06 PM   #154
RRagan83
Ten Point

Hunt In: Schleicher, Edwards, Kimble, and McCulloch county

I have 2 spots on 600acs next to the airport in Eldorado,TX. 1 mile out of town. Water and electric available. There will only be 2 hunters total on the lease. I need someone to take both spots at $4000 per spot. Each spot will get 1 trophy, unlimited culls, and 3 does. Turkey and dove are included. Any hogs or exotics can be harvested, not many but some BB and axis have been seen. This is family friendly with guests privileges. Lease starts June 1st but you can set up and start feeding once the lease signed. Just no hunting until June 1st. Payment will be due all at time of signing. I don’t hunt this place, but I do hunt the area and another property owned by the same family and this area has great genetics and lots of animals. With that sai I don’t have any game camera pics from this place.
RRagan83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2021, 06:28 AM   #155
HenryCattleCo
Nubbin' Buck

Looking for a lease for the company I work for. ~1000 acres somewhere centrally located between our offices in DFW, Houston, and Austin. Will be managed by a select few of us. Won’t be a go and shoot it up type deal. Looking for long term. Budget is $35k.

Thomash at aggienetwork dot com
HenryCattleCo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2021, 12:20 AM   #156
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

Hunt In: In camo

Lease ID: 1454
Date Listed: 2021-03-07
Owner's User ID: Markwelch65
Ranch name: Throckmorton
County: Throckmorton
Acres: 3000
Hunters: 6
Cost: $3775 per hunter.
Lease Type: year-round
Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery
Game available: deer, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds
Property description: we need to fill a few spots on Throckmorton county lease . Well managed for 5 years. Please call 707-639-7037.
Lease description: Managed ranch for five years . We have deer, quail, ducks , hogs. camp sight( no running water but we do have electricity). If interested please text or call 707-639-7037.
txoutdoorsman24 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2021, 12:22 AM   #157
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1445

Lease ID: 1445
Date Listed: 2021-03-02
Owner's User ID: Kaiser01
Ranch name: Baylor1000
County: Baylor
Acres: 1000
Hunters: 4
Cost: $4000 per hunter.
Means allowed: rifle, archery
Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, migratory birds
Property description: I have 1 or maybe 2 spots available to join my group on 1000 aces in Baylor county near Seymour. Individuals must be family friendly and looking to manage a lease for quality deer. 4k per person each year. Must be family oriented.
Lease description: I have 1 to 4 spots available to join my group on 1100 aces in Baylor county near Seymour. Individuals must be family friendly and looking to manage a lease for quality deer. 4k per spot each year.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:24 AM   #158
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/...le#Post8192965

I have a 320 acre lease in Round Mountain with trophy white tail, turkey, hogs, and a rustic cabin on a spring fed creek as accommodations with gas and electricity. This is a rifle only lease, no bow hunting is allowed. Looking for no more than four long term seasoned, ethical hunters for a two year minimum lease. Lease would begin April 1st. Available for site visits March 14-17th. This lease is for hunters only, no family or friends. Contact me if interested.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:25 AM   #159
Pushbutton2
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mc Culloch County since 2015 Van Zandt County since 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/...le#Post8192965

I have a 320 acre lease in Round Mountain with trophy white tail, turkey, hogs, and a rustic cabin on a spring fed creek as accommodations with gas and electricity. This is a rifle only lease, no bow hunting is allowed. Looking for no more than four long term seasoned, ethical hunters for a two year minimum lease. Lease would begin April 1st. Available for site visits March 14-17th. This lease is for hunters only, no family or friends. Contact me if interested.
Link isn't opening for me

l
Pushbutton2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2021, 10:10 AM   #160
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

l
Huh not sure why but it opens for me. The lease is posted in Texas hunting forum. Easy to find if you are interested
Old 03-11-2021, 10:11 AM   #161
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

1200 acres , deer, turkey, hogs, bear, camping permitted, no open fires, 9 dollars an acre, four wheelers permitted, Oklahoma wildlife regulations, between antlers and clayton on highway 271, year around lease, no timber cut

Rick
Old 03-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #162
Pushbutton2
Pope & Young

Quote:
Huh not sure why but it opens for me. The lease is posted in Texas hunting forum. Easy to find if you are interested
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2021, 10:43 AM   #163
MA ELite
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
I have 5 spots available on a 6 man lease in motley county. 15 miles north of matador,to Year round access has 2 bed room 1 bath house with electricity and propane included. It’s 5010 acres, place has 130-150 class whitetail and 150-170 class muleys. Place has bigger occasionally but that is the going average. Lots of pigs as well. Ranch get 6-8 muley doe permits a season. Each member gets one whitetail buck and muley buck. 4800 a gun

Attached are couple animals harvested this season and cam photos are bucks that got the pass this season and still walking

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MA ELite is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2021, 10:58 AM   #164
MA ELite
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma

Looking for a small place for myself and daughter.

MA ELite is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #165
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Del Rio, Eldorado, Bon Wier

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=804546
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-23-2021, 10:21 PM   #166
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1457

Owner's User ID: Spikeb
Ranch name: Sbox
County: King
Acres: 15000
Cost: $5000 per hunter.
Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
Property description: Trophy deer lease king county we have some immediate openings this deer lease consists of rolling Hills with big draws in canyons 15,000 acres with abundant wildlife. There are exotics that come through. Wetland game , Varmint ,mule deer ,Whitetail ,pigs .All of our guys are trophy minded and managed and produce trophy BC every year. We are on a 5 1/2-year-old management in trophy no exceptions \r\n817-889-6710
Lease description: Trophy Deer Lease looking for manage minded guys to fill a few spots . we’re on a 5 1/2-year-old program that produces Boone and Crockett’s year after year . 817-889-6710
Old 03-24-2021, 10:47 PM   #167
Hockley
Ten Point

Quote:
https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1457

Owner's User ID: Spikeb
Ranch name: Sbox
County: King
Acres: 15000
Cost: $5000 per hunter.
Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
Property description: Trophy deer lease king county we have some immediate openings this deer lease consists of rolling Hills with big draws in canyons 15,000 acres with abundant wildlife. There are exotics that come through. Wetland game , Varmint ,mule deer ,Whitetail ,pigs .All of our guys are trophy minded and managed and produce trophy BC every year. We are on a 5 1/2-year-old management in trophy no exceptions \r\n817-889-6710
Lease description: Trophy Deer Lease looking for manage minded guys to fill a few spots . we’re on a 5 1/2-year-old program that produces Boone and Crockett’s year after year . 817-889-6710
I hunted the Spike Box one year, unfortunately it was right during one of the big droughts. My two buddies killed a 140 and a 150 their first year on the lease and then dropped it during the drought. The genetics are definitely there. I have no idea who posted that, but it is a cool place. I am sure that posting for 4 hunters is just for 1 pasture in a 15K acre ranch so don't get excited.
Hockley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-01-2021, 10:16 PM   #168
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

Found on Facebook.

“oma Alta Hunting Lease - 2,500 Acres. 12.5/acre
Please read this entirely if you are interested.
This is one of the best western Edwards Plateau hunting-focused ranches. It has breeding resident herds of axis, Japanese sika, aoudad, and mouflon. The whitetail are above average for hill country deer with mature deer averaging in the high 140's and low 150's. The largest deer killed in recent years is said to be in the high 170's. The current MLD whitetail recommendation is roughly 20 bucks. The ranch determines its own doe quota each year which is substantially less than the MLD recommendation. The ranch has historically fed corn and alfalfa year-round. The ranch is about 50 minutes south of Sonora, 45 minutes west of Rocksprings, and 35 minutes north of Del Rio. There is a full-time employee on the ranch that is there solely to help our hunters. There are no other people living on the ranch. It is corporate-owned by a foreign investor who has no known intention of selling it in the near future. This is our first year running the ranch so please be aware that our information regarding past harvest is limited. We are only interested in established groups or companies. Feel free to call me at 832-457-4545”
Old 04-01-2021, 11:16 PM   #169
MRcheeto
Six Point

Hunt In: looking for a place

Locking for lease for 2-4 people within 4-5 hrs away from Wharton county , Tx , we have stands , feeders and campers water and electricity not necessarily a deal breaker. Any area but east Texas, thanks
MRcheeto is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-02-2021, 08:53 AM   #170
SaintBlaise
Eight Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Quote:
Found on Facebook.

“oma Alta Hunting Lease - 2,500 Acres. 12.5/acre
Please read this entirely if you are interested.
This is one of the best western Edwards Plateau hunting-focused ranches. It has breeding resident herds of axis, Japanese sika, aoudad, and mouflon. The whitetail are above average for hill country deer with mature deer averaging in the high 140's and low 150's. The largest deer killed in recent years is said to be in the high 170's. The current MLD whitetail recommendation is roughly 20 bucks. The ranch determines its own doe quota each year which is substantially less than the MLD recommendation. The ranch has historically fed corn and alfalfa year-round. The ranch is about 50 minutes south of Sonora, 45 minutes west of Rocksprings, and 35 minutes north of Del Rio. There is a full-time employee on the ranch that is there solely to help our hunters. There are no other people living on the ranch. It is corporate-owned by a foreign investor who has no known intention of selling it in the near future. This is our first year running the ranch so please be aware that our information regarding past harvest is limited. We are only interested in established groups or companies. Feel free to call me at 832-457-4545”
Caution. Carta Valley area. They had anthrax in that region.
SaintBlaise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-02-2021, 10:29 AM   #171
cj7zrcool
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking for a new lease!

We're looking for a family-friendly bow & rifle lease <3 hours from Ft. Worth for myself & my 76yo father. It needs to have year-around access, electricity & water (a house would be optimal). We have all our own stands, feeders, & equipment. We are very conscientious and treat others property like it's our own. We have been hunting a long time and don't kill many bucks anymore, always seem to just be looking for the right one. We'd prefer a smaller lease of our own, but I could fill virtually any size property, and would consider joining a group of like-minded folks. We're quiet, but fun, and both still have a huge passion for it. Not looking for a high fenced or "trophy" lease, or to join a group of party animals.
cj7zrcool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-02-2021, 11:35 AM   #172
breeds13
Four Point

Hunt In: Junction, TX

Looking to obtain/join long term hunting lease for 2021-2022 season and beyond. Please shoot me a PM with any openings or information you may have.

- Minimum of 800 acres, no max
- Willing to pay up to $25 an acre or $5,000 a gun (depending on location, size and amenities) whichever way you want to look at it
- 4 paid hunters in group, can get up to 8 depending on size of property and overall cost
- Onsite lodging is not required but would prefer RV hook-ups (water and electric)
- Willing to provide our own blinds and feeders
- Would like year-round access for supplemental feeding (corn, protein, cottonseed, food plots, water stations, etc.)
- Would like hunting access for September (Dove), October (Bow), November-January (Rifle) and Spring Turkey Season
- Main focus is Whitetail but Exotics, Hogs, Dove, Turkey, etc. are a plus
- Preferred location is Hill County or South Texas
- Would like to avoid anything too far West that may have been exposed to Anthrax in the past few years

Thanks in advance.
breeds13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-02-2021, 01:38 PM   #173
ThePecosBilly
Four Point

Hunt In: West Texas and Backcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlaise View Post
Caution. Carta Valley area. They had anthrax in that region.
Yep, may explain the low doe quota on property. Nothing in that area demands a $12.50 an acre price tag unless there are some crazy amenities like say Devils River Frontage, no livestock, no pipeline, or primo ranch house digs.
ThePecosBilly is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2021, 04:48 AM   #174
jason86
Ten Point

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/sp...302132794.html
Old 04-07-2021, 04:51 AM   #175
jason86
Ten Point

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/sp...289116267.html
Old 04-19-2021, 10:52 AM   #176
Rank150
Four Point

Bump for anything new out there, has gotten awfully quiet the last two weeks. It is slim pickings all the way around for anything north of I-20, not referring to east texas.
Rank150 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 03:02 PM   #177
gtsticker
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lee and Fayette Counties. New Mexico

King County Lease coming open in June. It in the campfire.

gtsticker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 07:29 PM   #178
keystone
Ten Point

Hunt In: Clay county,and anywhere else...

Ttt ... I'm looking for 1-2 spots if anything out there . Thank you
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 09:48 AM   #179
Right_wing
Six Point

i am looking for 1 spot within 5 hours of the Waco area.
preferably <$4000
year round
long term (last lease was 22 years)
fishing a plus
water and elec a plus
Wes - 254-715-7002
Right_wing is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2021, 11:58 PM   #180
txoutdoorsman24
Pope & Young

Hot off the Facebook press.

Hunting lease available Please read carefully. Negative comments move on. We are looking for a group of corporate or 1-2 families that are close to each other. This lease is available in Callahan County. (We do not want groups put together of people of a friend of another friend) This property is 1150 acres low fenced with another 220-230 acres highfence(highfence has wholes and deer come and go, saw a 140 class deer last year in highfence). Mesquite rolling country. Pecan bayou runs through property. 6-7 acre lake. Water and electricity hookups being installed. We are leasing for hog, deer, turkey, dove, and duck hunting. Fishing is also allowed. No varmint or quail hunting. Looking for someone that will respect the property. We are doing lots of improvements and are involved in the property. 5-6 hunters max. $27,500 please txt or call 325-668-1120 or leave message.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:38 AM   #181
TheSchwartz
Nubbin' Buck

Default North Texas Lease

Hi Everybody,

I thought I had something lined up for the fall, but it fell through.

2 (or more if needed) responsible, gainfully-employed, family-oriented hunters (brothers) looking for a lease within two hours of Denton. We are looking for a year-round lease. Primarily concerned with deer, but obviously turkey/ducks/dove are a plus.

Our budget is $2500/hunter. We don't need any amenities; we enjoy roughing it. We have our own feeders/blinds. My kids are young, but I would love the option to bring family along when they are the appropriate age.

I've been told by those in the know to appeal to landowners' sensibilities and point out that I'm a special education teacher.

Also throwing out a $1000 finders bonus for signed lease agreement if anyone can point us in the right direction.

I've talked up the locals, written letters, and have many other feelers out there. Hoping we can get something lined up.

Counties of interest: Cooke, Denton, Wise, Grayson, Montague, Archer, Wise, Jack, Clay, Hunt, Fannin, Parker, Collin (will entertain others as well)

Archery-only OK. Thanks!

Nic
(940) 391-6056
TheSchwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 10:54 AM   #182
cj7zrcool
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking for a new lease!

I've extended my one-spot search to 150 miles from Springtown; that outer radius includes (from south to north) Burnett, Brady, Ballinger, Sweetwater, Guthrie, Quanah, & virtually all of south-central Oklahoma.
cj7zrcool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 12:02 PM   #183
Super Stroked
Spike

Hunt In: Votaw and Eldorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

l
This place wouldn't happen to be off of FM 3347 just off 962 would it??
Super Stroked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 12:07 PM   #184
Pushbutton2
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Stroked View Post
This place wouldn't happen to be off of FM 3347 just off 962 would it??
No idea.
I wanted to check it out, but the link wasn't working for me