FFF Safaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFF Safaris

After more than 10 years here on the green screen, I have finally taken the plunge and I have become a Sponsor on TBH.

https://fffsafaris.co.za/

For anyone here on the green screen interested in visiting South Africa next year, you are welcome to contact me.

As a start off promotion if any member of TBH book a hunt before the 30th of December 2018 you will get 20% off on your day fees

FFF stands for Fins, Fur, and Feathers.

These are the 3 things in South Africa I am passionate about chasing and sharing the experience with my guests as a guide.

I provide bowhunting, rifle hunting for plains game species in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces of South Africa.

Should you want to go after some of the Bigger species like Cape Buffalo I can also arrange the hunt.

If you would like to come and explore Africa with a fishing rod I am also able to arrange the adventure, be it in South Africa for fresh and saltwater species and other exotic places like Sette Cama - Gabon West Coast of Africa where we target Tarpon from the beach while you share the beach with Forest Elephants to Tanzania where we target Tiger Fish in the rivers of some of the game reserves or go and chase monster Dog Tooth Tuna and Giant Trevally from Mafia Island.

Should you want to explore what South Africa with a shotgun chasing upland birds over dogs and waterfowl I can also arrange the hunt and guide you.

Should you want to explore the South African Wildlife Parks with a camera I will also plan and arrange a photo safari.

I am registered and licensed as a Hunting Outfitter for Limpopo and Mpumalanga Provinces.

I am a registered Fieldguide with FGASA with Back Trails and Advanced Rifle Handling certification.

I am a registered Cultural Guide for Gauteng, Limpopo, and Mpumalanga. (History is one of my passions especially war history of the Escarpment of Mpumalanga)

FFF Safari has the goal to provide an over the top experience of what South Africa has to offer the international adventurer traveler.

I have had the privilege to meet and guide quite a few guys from TBH and I am looking forward to doing so again in the future.

All the best from Dullstroom,

South Africa.

If my calculations are correct in converting rand to US dollars your prices are great. Would you send me more information. My email is cstaton30@sbcglobal.net. A price list in US dollars would help. Info on accommodation and information about your bowhunting property

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
      If my calculations are correct in converting rand to US dollars your prices are great. Would you send me more information. My email is cstaton30@sbcglobal.net. A price list in US dollars would help. Info on accommodation and information about your bowhunting property

Thank you for the message,

Please confirm your email address as it did not send from my side.

I have my IT guy looking at the website.

You should be seeing Rates and Price Lists in US $$

Comment

Originally posted by Gerhard View Post
        Thank you for the message,

Please confirm your email address as it did not send from my side.

I have my IT guy looking at the website.

You should be seeing Rates and Price Lists in US $$
        Cstaton30@sbcglobal.net

Or calestaton@allstate.com

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
          Thank you,

Email has been sent

Comment

So happy to see this. I have hunted with Gerhard!

He is a legit Bowhunting guide. I took this eland and a couple more animals with him.

You will enjoy your time.

Last edited by ItsLeo; 12-11-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!

I’m interested in a Wildlife Park and Fishing adventure for my family - total of five. Will please send any and all information.

Thank you.
                Chago

Marroquin@cdivictoria.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chago View Post
                  Congratulations!

I’m interested in a Wildlife Park and Fishing adventure for my family - total of five. Will please send any and all information.

Thank you.
                  Chago

Marroquin@cdivictoria.com

Good morning,

Email has been sent.

Thank you,

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Photo taken while hunting with Gerhard.

Comment

Welcome to the sponsorship Gerhard! I’ve always enjoyed your photos. I’ve hunted SA several times and I hope I can make it back over there one day. Africa gets in your blood, and you can’t shake it off (not that I’d want to)!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Welcome to the sponsorship Gerhard! I’ve always enjoyed your photos. I’ve hunted SA several times and I hope I can make it back over there one day. Africa gets in your blood, and you can’t shake it off (not that I’d want to)!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Bisch,

Let me know when you are heading across the pond next time.

I would like to meet and great if you are heading this way or guide you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are looking for a super bow hunt in Africa this year you are welcome to contact me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good looking deal, right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X