Racoons - What to do Afterwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racoons - What to do Afterwords

Well my Better Half wasn't pleased yesterday when 2 Raccoon Traps arrived.
    Tried to explain my plan to trim down the population .. and send them elsewhere !
    Besides displaying them as a message to their Buddies .. What do you do with them. . Fur trade isn't worth it and I'm not eating them !

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Comment

Take them for a "ride" to be "relocated safely"

Comment

Keep them all and raise them as pets! Train them to do chores and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
          This 100%.

Doug

Comment

They make good Christmas presents .

Comment

What about the coyotes, don't they need to eat?

Comment

Decent to eat, but not great in my opinion. Probably not worth cleaning

Comment

Hat?

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wEc-DzPmRA"]Adorable Raccoon Helper - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                      Here ya go!

What I do with them is give the dead frozen coons to the people who do the Trapping classes. They usually have a skinning session and use the coons and other critters I and others provide.
                      If it is a color phase coon, I will have the hide tanned face on.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                        Well my Better Half wasn't pleased yesterday when 2 Raccoon Traps arrived.
                        Tried to explain my plan to trim down the population .. and send them elsewhere !
                        Besides displaying them as a message to their Buddies .. What do you do with them. . Fur trade isn't worth it and I'm not eating them !
                        As we speak, I have a dog-proof trap baited in my back yard. I like to burry fish guts in my garden, and a masked bandit has decided to do some dirt diving to dig them up. His contribution to the gene pool is about to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post

Hahaha that’s awesome!

Comment

Yes got 2 Dog Proof traps but I'm not releasing them... I know how they're nice but once in any kind of trap .. they'll want to rip your face off !! Use to get $ 10 - 15 back in Pennsylvania where I grew up.. But Fur trade bottomed out ..

Comment

Shouldn’t it be obvious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X