Gun hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun hunting

So how many of y’all are going to admit that your going to trade your bow in for a gun this coming weekend? Well I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me. I usually only bowhunt during bow season because it gives me an extra month in the field

Comment

I am mainly to listen to how many neighbors are blasting. Some years it sounded like a war zone. Not so much the last few.

Comment

Admit? I've already shot a deer with a gun this season

Comment

I will

Comment

Not this weekend or the next few but I'm going to kill something with my old 357 pistol this year

Comment

I will, ready to even up the odds.

Comment

Yep me, the girls are going to be with me in the stand Saturday & Sunday. Can’t wait! I am going up early so will get to hunt Friday but lugging the xbow which most on here consider that rifle hunting anyway[emoji51]. Not having any luck with the bow this season so far...

Comment

I usually bring bow bow and gun when season starts. If I see a doe, coyote, pig, or a buck comes into feeder i can kill quitely and keep hunting. I have seen deer after shooting a gun, but always feel like the hunts over once the .30-06 has sung out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I will , if there were a season for chunking spears at them I`d be onboard with that also . I love bow hunting but haven't found a bow yet that can reach 300 yards down a pipeline but if one is ever avalible I`ll dang sure have one.

Comment

Not me. Hung the guns up relative to game hunting 30 years ago. It’s been bow only since I discovered bow hunting in 1999. Glad I discovered it because killing something with a gun lost its excitement years ago.

Comment

I don’t own a rifle in legal deer caliber. That is probably the top reason I don’t get to eat much venison. I’m stubborn I guess but hunting method has become more important to me than filling the freezer. (Frustrates my wife, she loves venison)

Comment

Not me, haven't gun hunted since 2000.

Comment

Guilty! I always hunt the seasons. Time to pull the gun out, relax and glass some deer.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              I don’t own a rifle in legal deer caliber. That is probably the top reason I don’t get to eat much venison. I’m stubborn I guess but hunting method has become more important to me than filling the freezer. (Frustrates my wife, she loves venison)

Jerp - this is where I’m at, my wife loves the snack sticks we have made and she had been out for months! I have been trying to get a doe down this season & it just hasn’t worked out. I’ll break out the boom stick if I have to but hopefully one of my daughters get one down so I can try again with the bow!

Comment

Working...
                              X