No announcement yet.

Is it my string stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get a chance YOU shoot it through paper... fletched and see what you get. I don’t believe in “100% tune for the shooter”, but there is a grey area where pro shop and owner can achieve good shooting. Could be one or the other with a form issue ( tech could be way out of his element with draw length, ect) or owner ... might be as you said “rusty”

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
      How about the stops at full draw? Are they hitting at the same time? In time and in synch are not the same thing. It could also just be a spine or rest tuning issue. I just know from tuning some Bowtechs these are things I had to get right before I could bareshaft tune properly.
      The Icon has only one stop, but if it helps, the other cam stops turning when the one stop hits the limb.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        When you get a chance YOU shoot it through paper... fletched and see what you get. I don’t believe in “100% tune for the shooter”, but there is a grey area where pro shop and owner can achieve good shooting. Could be one or the other with a form issue ( tech could be way out of his element with draw length, ect) or owner ... might be as you said “rusty”
        Yeah, that's the plan i guess, just though to find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
          The Icon has only one stop, but if it helps, the other cam stops turning when the one stop hits the limb.

Correct. That’s how a binary cam works. It’s impossible to get out of sync. It can get out of tune and out of being efficient but cam timing with a binary isn’t an issue

Note: 2 track binary. Overdrive can get out of sync

Comment

Working...
          X