Has Anybody.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anybody.....

Has anybody been to the Moon Palace in Cancun? Were taking the kids(14 and 10)for there first trip to a resort. If you've been, let me know how you liked it. Thanks

Nobody???

Comment

One of my favorite resort vacations. It's very spread out so there is a lot of walking but it was a great experience. This was 4-5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
        Has anybody been to the Moon Palace in Cancun? Were taking the kids(14 and 10)for there first trip to a resort. If you've been, let me know how you liked it. Thanks
        Yes. It was very nice. A little antiquated, but it's Mexico. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Food was pretty mediocre, but it's Mexico. All in all, very enjoyable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
          One of my favorite resort vacations. It's very spread out so there is a lot of walking but it was a great experience. This was 4-5 years ago.
          Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Yes. It was very nice. A little antiquated, but it's Mexico. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Food was pretty mediocre, but it's Mexico. All in all, very enjoyable experience.
          My fault...I read Moon Palace in the OP's post and was thinking about our vacation at Moon Palace Jamaica Grand.

Comment

Good place spread out better than a lot of resorts. Have stayed there 3 times and always enjoyed myself.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

when yall going?

Comment

Many times, your kids will love it!

Comment

This will tell ya how long it's been, but wife and I went on our 1st anniversary when it was almost new!haha It was a beautiful place and very large, so like other have said, lots of walking...pools were great but the ocean had a seaweed floor from what I remember, it wasnt the sand bottom like I expected

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X