Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy! Management Software for all Hunters (but if on a lease, you want to use this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy! Management Software for all Hunters (but if on a lease, you want to use this)

Satellite mapping with 4 different map styles, including topography, with the ability to add markers like Cameras, Feeders, and Stands, as just a few examples. Very key to add your cameras, feeders, and stands and give them a name. They will be added to a drop down box in the other sections for ease of use on your property.

Upload and edit Game Camera pictures (single pictures or multiple at once) with the ability to store these pictures in different folders under each camera.

Game Trends section allows you to trend or pattern these pictures stored in folders under a Game Camera name based on wind direction, moon phase, or time of day. Basically, this will tell you the frequency a specific animal is coming by that camera at a certain time of day, wind direction, and moon phase. Great for trying to find a pattern on a specific buck. Pattern up to 10k pictures. You can share the pictures with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and edit.

We have a Weather app that is specific for each hunting property you create. This is a 7 day forecast which is a great tool to prepare for a hunt while at home or work. Simply check the weather forecast and then head to your Game Trends folder to determine the best stand location based on your Game Camera intel letting you know the best wind direction, time of day, and moon phase for each Camera.

Nutrition section is divided into 3 parts:
    Food Plots - You can record information that would be useful in growing your crops and share this information with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and ability to edit the record later if needed.
    Supplementation - Feeders this feature allows you to record feeder information that you can share with a Hunt Club and the ability to edit. We also include an analytic program that will show each feeders' monthly usage and the ability to compare feeders versus each other. Say you have 10 feeders on a property, you could try 10 different sources of protein or brands to determine what your deer prefer or gives the best results based on consumption.
    Minerals - You can record all mineral station information with the ability to edit and share with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease)

Harvest (Kill) section allows you to record what you killed, and we include the weather conditions at that time of harvest. You can upload a picture and share/edit these records as well. We also include analytics that will help you managing your age structure of bucks killed and buck/doe ratio. Simply fill out your records and we track all this information for you and put it in the Harvest Trends tab. This will display the information in a bar graph and a pie chart.

Lease postings and views are free with a membership. Only stipulation is a member can only post 1 lease opening at a time for a duration of 7 days. Once the 7 days are up, you can choose to relist the posting or add a different one. As a member looking for a lease this is a great way to discover if a lease opening is going to be a good fit or meet your expectations. Simply ask to join the hunt club page of the group with an opening and look at past harvest (kills), nutrition records, and game photos to get a feel for the lease.

Hunt Clubs (Lease Management) are designed for those on a deer lease, manage a ranch, or a wildlife management association. Though, you could create a hunt club with just friends to share information with and not actually hunt on the same land. Neighbors could network to form a group to manage the deer herd and work together. This feature is separate from your private page and you can log information just the same as you can on your individual page or you can share records from individual page to your Hunt Club.

You can share game photos with your fellow lease members. There is a community message forum for your specific group which allows your members to collaborate with each other. Your hunt club members can add pictures to a ‘Hit List’ with notes attached to each photo. Each member can share or create nutrition and harvest (kill) records for the club records. This is useful if the group is tracking the age structure of harvest bucks or the buck/doe ratio for management purposes.

You Tube channel - The Hunter Sight
    14 day free trial with no financial commitment to explore the website

This is pretty cool. If I was running a lease or property I would seriously be interested.

Good luck to you, it seems as if you have developed a great tool for managers.

Comment

Is it going to be mobile friendly? Also, cell service is sketchy on my lease. Will it work without service via cell phone or laptop?

Comment

I may try this out.

Comment

If you hunt private land and not on a lease, it is a great tool. You can create unlimited hunting properties.

Individual hunter benefits-

Satellite mapping with topography

Game Camera editing day and time by single photos or mass edit when uploading

My favorite feature - game trends which is discovering any patterns of a particular animal coming by your camera. Say you are after a particular buck, load the pictures from each camera, create a folder, load your pictures of the buck to that folder. The software will show you the frequency that buck comes by that particular camera based on wind direction, moon phase, and time of day. Use our weather app to plan your hunts from home or work to pick the best stand based on upcoming wind direction, moon phase, and time of day to give yourself best chance of killing that buck.

Track your monthly feeder consumption and compare feeds by putting different protein brands or types in each feeder

Keep up with your harvest records on your property.

If you ever want to sell your property one day this software would be very valuable information to have to show buyers.

Comment

It is mobile, PC, and tablet friendly so anywhere you have cell service it will work.

The next phase of development is develop this to an actual app you download and you can enter information offline, which will load to your page when you get cell service but that is still in early, early stages. I hope to have next fall but may be another year away.

To answer your question, you can access all this on your phone, but need cell service

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                My favorite feature - game trends which is discovering any patterns of a particular animal coming by your camera. Say you are after a particular buck, load the pictures from each camera, create a folder, load your pictures of the buck to that folder. The software will show you the frequency that buck comes by that particular camera based on wind direction, moon phase, and time of day. Use our weather app to plan your hunts from home or work to pick the best stand based on upcoming wind direction, moon phase, and time of day to give yourself best chance of killing that buck.
                How does the software know all those details from the pics? I assume you'd have to enter them in manually, right?

Comment

Nope, just upload your camera pictures. That's it

Comment

Assuming I have a Camera that works when its supposed to.

This looks like it could be a pretty handy tool.

Comment

Ha, yes my problem as well. Reliable cameras

Comment

so when I upload 4 game camera pics, how does the system know which deer is in that pic? what time the pic was taken? what the temp was? what the wind direction was? what the moon phase was?

Not saying I don't believe you, just trying to understand how JUST uploading a picture will provide the system all the info needed to track that data

Comment

Try it out- 14 day free trial no payment info needed.

But, yes pics you upload of a buck or whatever animal you want to pattern you create a folder, name the folder whatever you want. Call the folder Big 10, upload all pics of the Big 10 in that folder. We will trend the pics in that folder and give you percentages when he was at that camera based on wind direction, moon phase, and time of day. Maybe he has a pattern, maybe he doesn't, but this software will tell you in percentages when he was there based on those 3 factors

The trick, no this does not have photo recognition though I think that is something we can develop but later down the line. How it works, you create folders to upload your pictures too. You upload all the pictures of a certain animal you want to pattern into a folder you create. My system will take those pictures you uploaded in that folder and look up the historical weather data for those pictures based on the time stamp associated and the camera location on the map.

Which is why it was important I incorporated the ability to mass edit the date and time on pictures when you upload them. If your timestamps are off on your pictures then the data will be incorrect.
                          Last edited by Beargrasstx; 01-02-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Try it out- 14 day free trial no payment info needed.

But, yes pics you upload of a buck or whatever animal you want to pattern you create a folder, name the folder whatever you want. Call the folder Big 10, upload all pics of the Big 10 in that folder. We will trend the pics in that folder and give you percentages when he was at that camera based on wind direction, moon phase, and time of day. Maybe he has a pattern, maybe he doesn't, but this software will tell you in percentages when he was there based on those 3 factors

The trick, no this does not have photo recognition though I think that is something we can develop but later down the line. How it works, you create folders to upload your pictures too. You upload all the pictures of a certain animal you want to pattern into a folder you create. My system will take those pictures you uploaded in that folder and look up the historical weather data for those pictures based on the time stamp associated and the camera location on the map.

Which is why it was important I incorporated the ability to mass edit the date and time on pictures when you upload them. If your timestamps are off on your pictures then the data will be incorrect.
                            Got ya - Thanks!

Comment

Just food for thought. I am not sure I would be ok with uploading all this information on to someone else’s server. I wouldn’t want to share my information if I was on a WELL managed place.

Is there an option to sell the software outright?

Comment

Working...
                              X