Fenced Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenced Up

So I didn't want to do this during the season but after three afternoons of cows walking in at 5:30 I had to do something. A lot more work than I thought by myself but got it all done. 20 16' 50" tall cattle panels that I cut the top two squares off the top to keep the cows out but still make it acessable to the deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You’ll be glad you did

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Looks Good!

Comment

That’s a lot of work! Just cutting the top squares off is a lot! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
              That’s a lot of work! Just cutting the top squares off is a lot! Good luck!
              My arms and chest have never hurt so much lol!

Comment

I have done a few over the years and it is a lot of work. Just a suggestion, if you ever build another, I would recommend that the pen be round or oval....that makes a pen with no corners that a dominate buck could trap another buck.

Comment

Lotsa work -good job. If I drove that many tposts in one day, forget drawing my bow for a few days, I probably couldn't zip my own pants without assistance

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                    I have done a few over the years and it is a lot of work. Just a suggestion, if you ever build another, I would recommend that the pen be round or oval.....
                    Round has less wasted space overlapping the panels makes u
                    It strong. Easier to build

Comment

Its worth the effort

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                        Round has less wasted space overlapping the panels makes u
                        It strong. Easier to build
                        It's about as big as I want it and to make it round would have had to be smaller, or cutting down trees. It is about 60'x90'.

Comment

I'm tired just thinking of all the work you did. Looks good. Good luck

Comment

I had a dream i fenced in my feeder, woke up and my back hurt..

Comment

Until the ranchers let us hunt cows it's the best alternative.

I dread it every time I have to build one but I'm glad when done. Nice looking work.

Comment

Working...
                              X