• Show
Clear All

YES! Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization

Hell yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good News!

Comment

about damb time!!! if they follow thru and do it; wonder how long it will take for it to be enforced?

Comment

Add BLM to that list

Comment

Comment

Now for some Gitmo interrogation. Let's find out where the money comes from and take them out too. Soros? Obama? or both?
              I promise you that these ANTIFA punks will squeal like a pig hung under a gate as soon as they are handed over to the CIA.

Comment

Finally, too bad it took all this to do it. If this would have been done months ago maybe some of this could have been prevented. Maybe they can finally tie Soros to this and snatch him up for financially supporting a terrorist organization.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Now for some Gitmo interrogation. Let's find out where the money comes from and take them out too. Soros? Obama? or both?
                  I promise you that these ANTIFA punks will squeal like a pig hung under a gate as soon as they are handed over to the CIA.
                  This^^^but Unfortunatley none of this will ever happen and even if it did, and they did spill the beans, no on would be prosecuted.. Our leaders are soft and weak.. Barr is a joke.. Oh he talks a big game but he is as useless as Sessions..
                  Should already be many in jail..

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Add BLM to that list
                    Yes and hopefully that is next... All of these violent, destructive, hate spreading, cop hating, groups need to be... I don't care what race or ideology it represents..
                    There is no place for this garbage in a civil society!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      This^^^but Unfortunatley none of this will ever happen and even if it did, and they did spill the beans, no on would be prosecuted.. Our leaders are soft and weak.. Barr is a joke.. Oh he talks a big game but he is as useless as Sessions..
                      Should already be many in jail..
                      I sure hope you are wrong but hope is all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I sure hope you are wrong but hope is all I got.
                        In the last 3.5 years of Trump the democrats have managed to have several people locked up.. Republicans 0... I'm done hoping..
                        Not sure 4 more years will be any different but we need to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          Finally, too bad it took all this to do it. If this would have been done months ago maybe some of this could have been prevented. Maybe they can finally tie Soros to this and snatch him up for financially supporting a terrorist organization.
                          Heck, I thought they were already on the list? The marchers from 2pm to 6pm sure ain't the same folks they are showing after dark! Lumping them all together is definitely wrong as it is clear that somebody/group/organization is trying to start chaos.

Comment

Yes and hopefully that is next... All of these violent, destructive, hate spreading, cop hating, groups need to be... I don't care what race or ideology it represents..
                            There is no place for this garbage in a civil society!!
                            Now maybe use RICO/PA statutes to go after those funding the terrorists.

The real Bolsheviks: https://www.weaselzippers.us/449716-...esters-report/

Comment

In the last 3.5 years of Trump the democrats have managed to have several people locked up.. Republicans 0... I'm done hoping..
                              Not sure 4 more years will be any different but we need to find out...
                              I just know 4 more years of Trump keeping things as they are will be 1,000x better than if Dems take control. God help us when they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X