Night owls on the GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
    Just counting days til bow opener. Got my permit for Benbrook in the mail today! Bought a new rangefinder and treestand also, wife's gonna be MAD! Dang, I get so excited this time of year, worse than I ever did for Christmas or anything else as a kid. I stay up researching public land, new gadgets, and looking at deer **** (pics of huge deer, in case anyone took that literally) til the wee hours.
    I got drawn also... Sept.16-30:/ 3 days of bowhuntin it this year oh well geuss I got my dove lease covered lol what dates you get?

Comment

Just got back home from doing a deer census on a ranch in San Saba that a friend is the biologist and manager of. I ain't staying up, just thought I'd check to see what I missed earlier in the day?

Comment

Work late often, then don't go to sleep right away.

Comment

Too excited to sleep. Start my Aoudad hunt tomorrow!

Comment

Pushing 2 barges at a whopping 5.5 mph in the icw.

Comment

Work 3rd Shift 10pm-6am, Going On 7 Years!!!!!!!! Works Well For Hunting And Fishing!!!!!!!

Comment

5 month old baby. I run the night shift and keep her with me from 9-2 so the wife can sleep.

Tonight staying up to monitor 3 year old son. He's had a fever since 3 this afternoon. Going up and down as he gets medicine. 101.6 right now but he is comfortable enough to sleep.

Comment

Usually can't sleep till about 3:30ish.

Comment

12 hr shift in the ER.

Comment

LE here, I gotta work tonight and tomorrow night and then I'm off Friday and Sunday. I took an off duty gig Saturday night for 4 hours for extra money right before deer season. I've got visions of big bucks in my head, I'm hoping we put a couple down this year.

Comment

Working...a big ol' pile of shift work!

Comment

On call 5 PM-8 AM weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday. On a week, off a week. Never know when I will be sleeping.

Comment

Work

Comment

Haven't once slept more than three hours in a night since I spent 15 months in the Korengal Valley. War is hell.

Comment

This is the 3rd time I've read this thread since 2:30. I fall asleep a couple hours, wake up, and can't get back to bed. Guess I'm gonna get up and get some work done. What I wouldn't give to be able to sleep through the night like my wife and kids!!

Comment

Working...
                                X