is TXwaterfowlers.com a thing anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is TXwaterfowlers.com a thing anymore?

went looking for a waterfowl forum i use to go to alot and cant find it anymore... Does the TX waterfowlers forum even alive anymore. been a hot minute since i was on it but dang didnt think it was that long lol.

Been a long time since I've heard that website name.

Comment

Not a thing anymore. Mods let a choice few members **** talk everyone to the point there was only 5 or so active members because everyone got tired of being ridiculed for everything. It’s a shame. I used to enjoy that forum.

Comment

I think that answers my question lol! Sad day if it went away, it was a good source to find guides and just about anything else duck hunting, fishing, archery, etc. related.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
          Not a thing anymore. Mods let a choice few members **** talk everyone to the point there was only 5 or so active members because everyone got tired of being ridiculed for everything. It’s a shame. I used to enjoy that forum.
          Sad, there were some good dudes i had the pleasure of hunting with a few times on there. Yea i think i remember seeing some of the stuff going on the last time i got on the site, like 6,7 yrs ago. got away from it since i joined the army. way easier to bow hunt than to hunt ducks/geese.

Comment

Man I used to enjoy that forum back when I waterfowl hunted a bunch but haven’t thought about it in years.

Comment

checkout hardcore waterfowler.com or central flyway.com
              seems lately there had been alot of negative talk on all waterfowl sites

Comment

I used to be a mod over there, and even I went away

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                  Yup. Enjoyed reading/posting over there about 12+ years ago but a few bad eggs ruined that site.

On the same note, there are a few guys over there that now post here, and I have always though they were good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I used to be a mod over there, and even I went away
                    man i remember you on there!! you and chuck leeman, brodie, and mucks_ducks.

Comment

That place went south and then made some of the problems into mods. I asked them to delete my account.

Comment

Long gone are the good times of the

Southern Duckhunter -SDH
                        Texas Flyway Forum -the 'Fuge
                        and TxWaterfowler

Comment

Originally posted by ColinK1983 View Post
                          man i remember you on there!! you and chuck leeman, brodie, and mucks_ducks.
                          It was a great place back in the day and I remember you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            It was a great place back in the day and I remember you too.
                            Yea it was! i miss it! we could always go on there and talk about anything, from waterfowling, to what our spouse did to tick us off lol. Yea I'm unforgettable hahahahahaha.

Comment

I was Ducknut over there and it was a great forum....then it wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X