Anyone shot the VXR yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
    Got me a VXR28. Picked it up yesterday. Ambush Green 29" draw, 60lbs, Easton Hexx with 50gr insert and 125 tip weighing in at 425gr. Shoots 284-285fps. I shoot it better than my Vertix. For being a short bow I shoot it very well. Its everything I wanted for a hunting bow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Very nice sir. Mine looks very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Very nice sir. Mine looks very similar.
      Thank you!
      They look and shoot great.
      This little bow is gonna be a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
        Thank you!
        They look and shoot great.
        This little bow is gonna be a killer.

That’s the plan for mine too. I just gotta find some spare time to go hunt

Comment

I don't trade bows often SQ2, Switchback XT, Z7 extreme, VXR 28 I have waited a long time for Mathews to engineer a bow I was willing to give up my Z7 for, the VXR in my opinion is the best bow Mathews has ever made I have no complaints at all.

Comment

I know I've already said it on this thread... BUT...
            I LOVE MINE!

Comment

You guys are kill'n me! I'm trying to talk myself OUT of buying one.

Comment

Im tryin to refrain from visiting the bow shop but this thread has me wanting to jump in the truck right now and go on over there. Im about to call the bow shop and talk to my guy.

Comment

I have the new bow fever, and I keep shooting them all. Every bow shop is pushing the VXR’s out there first, and don’t get me wrong, it’s nice and quiet, dead feel and all those things. It just doesn’t balance or settle in as well for me. It’s not as top heavy as some previous Mathews, but I still feel it. I could get used to it, but I think I’m just not a Mathews guy. Congrats to those who are.

Comment

It is still top heavy but the deadness in hand is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                      You guys are kill'n me! I'm trying to talk myself OUT of buying one.
                      Well, screwed up and shot a 28.
                      Mines now on order.

Comment

No way in hell......I like my Traverse too much to be tempted..

I will say if I ever bought a bow that was not all black, that ambush green is a **** cool color.

Comment

Best Bow Ever

I bought the VXR 28 in ambush green. It is one sweet shooting rig and the ambush green is bad *** color.
                          Attached Files

Comment

^**** that thing is sexy

Comment

Ordered mine in November.......still waiting.

Comment

Mine is supposed to be here first week of March. I ordered my lefty in January. Ambush green 60lbs I custom ordered a black gold ascent verdict 3 pin slider all green .19,.19,.10 pins 6 inch dovetail, Widowmaker housing 2 inch then got the integrated qad rest ( hard decision coming from a limb driver) and I have a set of GAS ghost bow strings headed my way for it. With Mathews one piece quiver. Going to shoot no stabilizer to see how it shoots without one then try the 6 and 8 inch Mathews to see if I want to go that route

Comment

Working...
                                X