What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steady_Hand View Post
    Anyone stayed at Buckhorn rv resort in kerrville? The wife and I are going to make a quick trip down there for our anniversary in a couple of weeks.

No, but post pics and a review. We have been thinking of heading out that way somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those moryde steps are the ticket. Will have to wait a bit though

Comment

Those moryde steps are the ticket. Will have to wait a bit though

Comment

Bought this one in January, really looking forward to finally getting to use it this month!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	24535375

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	24535376

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24535377

Comment

I owned several.5th/tt /cab over what I learned Rubber roof SUCK..Get as much slope /curve/rounded as possible...Only realproblem I ever had with RV is ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              No, but post pics and a review. We have been thinking of heading out that way somewhere

Will do!

Comment

Loaded up, heading out later this morning. I decided to go to the beach when a cool front is hitting. Oh well, can still have fun.

For those who use their fridge, a fan does wonders. I did a test with a USB fan I had and temp dropped lower faster. I'm going to put a couple computers fan in the fridge permanently and a couple to exhaust heat from the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                  Bought this one in January, really looking forward to finally getting to use it this month!

[ATTACH]903115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]903116[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]903117[/ATTACH]

Really like that layout for a bunkhouse model, enjoy!

Comment

In for this one...

I just got on a new lease near Roosevelt/Junction. Needing a camper. And we like to camp outside of deer season too. So we are finally going to stop tent camping and get a travel trailer.
                    I am really looking for a
                    1. Forest River Cherokee 294BH or
                    2. Cruiser MPG 3100BH
                    or something very similar.

Comment

Read through this entire thread. - Someday I will get a real camper.

Here is my current off the grid homemade pop up... Primitive by the standard you guys set.
                      Great for 1-2 night stay on the move.

On the flip side I have no issues pulling.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Headed to Galveston this weekend. Last minute upgrade time. Spare bedroom is now storage for a while so spare tv is now in the RV master.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I’m looking at installing the moryde steps on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          We bought a palomino puma 31bhss last month and those steps were already on it. They are awesome.
                          Also we replaced the factory shower head with a oxygenics head and made a world of difference.

Comment

Made the trip to Buckhorn Resort outside of Kerrville. Nice place! Daughter and wife really enjoyed it. Ellie(daughter) cried when it was time to leave. They get you stacked in there but facilities were top notch. This was just our second time to rv. Lots to learn!

Comment

This is my second RV, but first that is going to be used for towing. The other is a jayco sitting at the deer lease and that is where is will stay.
                              Looked around Texas trying to find a better deal on the forest river vibe 287QBS and could not find it. I ended up at berryland campers in LA this past weekend to sign the paper work. They were top notch with their reception and the buying process and service.
                              Decided on this model for combination of the full aluminum frame, floor plan, and bunk room layout with lots of floor space.

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                                This is my second RV, but first that is going to be used for towing. The other is a jayco sitting at the deer lease and that is where is will stay.
                                Looked around Texas trying to find a better deal on the forest river vibe 287QBS and could not find it. I ended up at berryland campers in LA this past weekend to sign the paper work. They were top notch with their reception and the buying process and service.
                                Decided on this model for combination of the full aluminum frame, floor plan, and bunk room layout with lots of floor space.

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X