Things are starting to get scary serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are starting to get scary serious

Just spent an hour driving around Nacogdoches trying to find gas and there is none. I have three and a half 5 gallons cans left at the house that are full and fixing to have to make the decision on whether to put gas in the truck or keep the generator running. I will put a one can in the truck and save the rest for the generator and try again tomorrow finding gas.

the wife says the co-op isn't answering the phone so we have no idea how long it will be before power is restored.

Comment

My brother is on Deep East, and they’re saying it could be 3 weeks before everything is repaired.
      I live in the NW part of the county near Cushing and am on Oncor, and my generator has been running since Monday at 11am.

I’m down to 30+/- gallons in cans and am starting to ration it.

Comment

PMd

Comment

You just need to hold out another day or two, the refineries and racks are starting to reopen. We are just now getting our first couple of loads today.

Comment

I've got an Aggie buddy who's an optometrist in Nac. They live outa town, but I'm pretty sure he's prepared. Think I'll check in on him. Prayers for all who are still struggling through this deep freeze.

Comment

If I was closer I’d bring you 50 gallons that I don’t need

Hope everything turns out ok

Comment

My neighbor drove to San Antonio on Saturday, took 30 hours, they checked into their hotel which has no water and took them 3 days to find food. He is now low on diesel and cannot find a gas station with any. Our local Ag dept was supposed to leave today and was going to take him several containers of fuel, but the opted not to go due to this next round of snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  Just spent an hour driving around Nacogdoches trying to find gas and there is none. I have three and a half 5 gallons cans left at the house that are full and fixing to have to make the decision on whether to put gas in the truck or keep the generator running. I will put a one can in the truck and save the rest for the generator and try again tomorrow finding gas.

I hear you. Dang if do Dang if don’t. We’re starting to get those rolling blacks here to and we are east of you guys. Lucky to have a portable generator and some other things to help out. Just praying our water co. keeps the well running. But my Heart still breaks seeing and reading stories of what’s happening over there. Cannot imagine going this long with out power and water busted water lines inside there houses interior. Sounds like another front coming. Praying for you guys to make it through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been this way in Corpus for a couple days now. Finally found some early this morning. Like really early.

Comment

Russ, my father in law got gas at the station on the corner of Old Tyler rd and the loop. A friend said he heard stations all over town are starting to get trucks in, but there are lines.

Comment

I sent my buddy to the airport they have plenty of blue gasoline @ $5.? Per gallon

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          I sent my buddy to the airport they have plenty of blue gasoline @ $5.? Per gallon
                          The good stuff.....great idea

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I'm going to PM you my number. Ill fill up all my cans and head that way tomorrow if you haven't found any. I'm in Humble so can be there fairly quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X