So Proud of my Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Proud of my Wife

Sorry for the long post.. First off this is not me looking for accolades . I'm just proud to be with my Wife God gave me.. So I come home from work and my wife tells me that she had the Christmas party at the daycare she has today. We started it 4 years ago and it has been a blessing. So anyway when this one lady came and picked up her four kids they were holding their Christmas gift bags. After she got them in the car she tells my wife thank you because this year she couldn't afford any gifts for them. Broke her heart. So when my wife got home she called our pastor and between her and a few members of the church she is able to go tomorrow and spend 200 on each kid and give the mom 200 for groceries or whatever. It warms our hearts to be part of it. GOD is so good. And make me proud that she was able to get this rolling and those boys will be so happy on Christmas. Sorry for the long read. Just feeling blessed.
    Last edited by skipetex; 12-23-2020, 08:50 PM.

Awesome gesture!! May the Good Lord continue to bless you folks!

Comment

What a great blessing to that family, well done you two!

Comment

Good stuff. She sounds special.

Comment

God bless you and her. Merry Christmas

Comment

Being around all those kids really opens your eyes to ways to help people in our community. From all walks of life.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Those are the reasons God sent His Son to us, so that we would glorify Him by helping those in need. Thanks for sharing Christ's love.

Comment

Kudos to your wife, and you!!!

There are still a lot of good folks in this world, in spite of all the hatred, vitriol, and divisiveness that we are witnessing around us. People are hating on Democrats and Republicans because of the way they vote. People are hating people because of their skin color. People are hating people because they hunt high fense ranches. People are ha...I better just stop right here.

Comment

That’s what it’s all about!

Comment

Brother, this is exactly what God has us here on earth for. God bless you and your wife for lending a hand during this Christmas season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like to hear stories like this.

Comment

Best thing I’ve read all week. Awesome gesture!

Comment

Yep, sounds like you have a keeper

Great story to read today

Comment

Sounds like you and your wife are receiving a Christmas gift as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X