Raccoons won’t quit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raccoons won’t quit!

They were cleaning me out so I added a cage but They are persistent suckers!
    Attached Files

Duke coon traps. They work great. Throw a marshmallow and some tuna in thr bottom

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dog proof traps are awesome in the area your feeder. Put a big dent in them quick.

Comment

Golden marlin ......

Comment

Put Slinkys on the legs if you can find them. No more coons climbing the feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Put Slinkys on the legs if you can find them. No more coons climbing the feeder.
            X2.........it works .........

Comment

Yep, the duke dp traps are the way to go. Slinky is ok but they are still around to eat the corn the feeder slings. I want them gone.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                I'd like to watch that

Comment

Have you seen or heard about Coon stopper?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZeFU3E4cE"]The Coon Stopper - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                    I'd like to watch that
                    I wish I had my GoPro the 1st night I put slinkys on my feeder legs. Coon started up the leg latched onto the slinky and zoom to the ground it went and all of the coons hauled arse. The noise I guess. I still get some that come in but none try to climb the feeder legs.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                      Have you seen or heard about Coon stopper?

The Coon Stopper - YouTube
                      Our coons used them as a ladder. Had some blood on them but was still getting to the protein and corn.

Comment

I put out golden marlin 3 yrs ago havent seen a coon since

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                          Our coons used them as a ladder. Had some blood on them but was still getting to the protein and corn.
                          Yep. Several people on this board refer to them as Coon Steps in fact.

Comment

Comment

FYI
                              The EPA-approved labels for Golden Malrin Fly Killer state that it is “for use around the outside of food processing areas.” In particular, the labeling warns that: “It is illegal to use this product with the intention to kill raccoons, skunks, opossums, coyotes, wolves, dogs, cats, or any other non-target species.”

Comment

Working...
                              X