SugarLand or Richmond Tx Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SugarLand or Richmond Tx Living

Hey guys and gals. With the grace of God, I just landed a great job opportunity with Fluor Corp in Sugarland. I am graduating school on May 18 and getting married on May 11. I am very excited for this opportunity and will be relocating to this area. I do have a mortgage back home on a 20 acre property but theres no way I want to drive back and forth. I'm looking for affordable apartments or rental properties in the area. If any of you in the area can help out with any info I will really appreciate that. I'm looking for something small right now and that's pet friendly starting at no more than $1000 a month. Thanks!
    Last edited by jjaimes; 04-25-2019, 10:56 AM.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by NVR2LATE View Post
      PM sent
      PM replied!

Comment

HAR.com

Comment

You can snag a single bed apartment in most places for around that. I’ve lived in that area virtually my whole life and now work there. If you’d like some inside info feel free to give me a shout.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That price point will probably be Richmond.

Comment

my buddy just leased one of his houses in needle which would have been awesome for you. Pecan Grove Apartments in Richmond would be a good starting point. The fountains area in Stafford has some good apartments . Stay away from the apartments on West Belfort and West Airport, lots of issues with vehicles being broken into. PM me if you have any questions about the area. I live and work in Fort Bend County and have several friends at fluor from workers, supervisors and executives.
              Last edited by rut-ro; 04-25-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                my buddy just leased one of his houses in needle which would have been awesome for you. Pecan Grove Apartments in Richmond would be a good starting point. The fountains area in Stafford has some good apartments . Stay away from the apartments on West Belfort and West Airport, lots of issues with vehicles being broken into. PM me if you have any questions about the area. I live and work in Fort Bend County and have several friends at fluor from workers, supervisors and executives.

Lot of options near Pecan Grove as well off 99 and Mason or 99 and Harlem. Good area to start a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X