X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry guys your stimulus check is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
      This is the truth! there is little to no benefit of getting a used truck.
      i saw a 2018 GMC Denalli with a little over 100K miles and they wanted $58K for it, then a 2019 F250 with 40K miles and they wanted $66K...
      i'll spend the little bit more for brand new and better financing.
      Good grief I paid less than that for my 2018 F250 lariat diesel brand new!

Comment

Originally posted by njcooke123 View Post
        Exactly. Financing 100% of the truck and over 84 months allows them to do it. We’ve all heard the “how much do you want your monthly payment to be” sales pitch. The number of people I know that make $50-60k a year and drive Lariats, Platinums, and Raptors is terrifying. They can scrounge by to afford the payment, but definitely cannot afford the truck.

I don’t expect it to change anytime soon.
        Originally posted by big_smith View Post
        I don’t understand why everything I own is worth beans but everybody else’s is gold. He here is my 20plus year old diesel with 275k miles. $15000.....Really? It’s not a classic or antique. It’s a worn out pickup. Oh but it’s a 7.3-yeah but the rest of the truck still has almost 300k. I can’t figure why anyone would pay that kind of money for a worn out pos.
        Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
        When the masses that keep buying the F250 and F350 that don't even own a receiver hitch or trailer quit buying them to just look cool, the price will come down. Prices are really high, but you sure do see a lot of them on the road. Can't blame anyone but the consumer buying the over priced stuff, then they complain about it.
        All of this.

Comment

Ridiculous Price on New trucks

I’m not in the game right now but some people must suck at shopping/negotiating.

So lemme get this straight:

Used trucks are high because of lack of inventory but new trucks equipped exactly the same are plentiful so dealers are knocking off big $$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

37k out the door for a 2wd single cab Silverado 2500 work truck on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I’m not in the game right now but some people must suck at shopping/negotiating.

So lemme get this straight:

Used trucks are high because of lack of inventory but new trucks equipped exactly the same are plentiful so dealers are knocking off big $$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              If you’re looking for a diesel new inventory is low also

Comment

None for this single guy.

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                Don't worry guys your stimulus check is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                  I got a steal on a truck last Sept. bought a 2016 3500HD DRW High Country Chevy with 14,000 miles on it. The guy that had it never reset the tripometer avg speed was 43mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Probably let it idle all day.

Comment

Just like ammo, some people will pay it!

They gotta have a new truck with a 7 year note haha

Throw a YETI in the back and they are on cloud 9

Comment

I feel like I got in at just the right time! I bought my truck March 2018 for $41k + TTL and that was $15k off sticker. It now has 54k miles on it and it appears to be worth about $36-38k, that's crazy to me.

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Premium Plus Package 4x4 5.3l eAssist

By the way, if anybody wants to give me what I paid for it, I'll sell it and figure out my next move lol.

Comment

I waited until the end of the year (Nov) to buy my 2019 High Country after dealers started getting the 2020's in. Dealer knocked $16k off the window sticker and it still cost me $50K. I would hate to have to try and buy a new 2021 model of the same truck today.

Comment

Makes me even happier than I paid 0% interest, well below dealer invoice on my brand new 2018 fully loaded/upgraded F-150 XLT.

Poor credit is for suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            YEP!!!!! Even used prices.

Would hate to be buying a truck or building a house now
                            ^ So true lumber prices have almost doubled in my area within 3 months.

Comment

Prices are crazy. I'm in my truck for at least 100-150 miles per day so I like having a nice one. It's a tool, but I like nice tools. I'm not a big Harbor Freight guy. Most of the time I buy Kobalt but every now and then I splurge for Snap-On . I usually get a different truck every few years. I bought a new one in December and it was the most I've ever paid for a half ton truck. It is a '20 F150 Platinum FX4 and it stickered for $68k. Got almost $14k off of sticker and a stupid low interest rate but it still sucks to pay that. I bought a '18 Chevy 2500HD 4WD with a lift package installed from the dealer a couple years ago and it stickered for around $71k and I was able to get $14k off of sticker on that one. That truck now would probably sticker for well over $80k with the rate the prices are increasing. You can still get a decent half ton crew cab 2WD truck without the bells and whistles for about $31-33k plus tt&l if you are a good negotiator. They are deeply discounting the left over '20 models right now. At least I know that Ford is. I never thought I would ever spend the amount a nice truck costs but I also never thought that houses or land would cost what they do either. It's only going to get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                It is a '20 F150 Platinum FX4 and it stickered for $68k.

That's Ram dually 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel money.

I didn't realize half tons had gotten that expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X