No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thousands up on HCMC and cant take any profits. TDA sucks and will be moving my account.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      Thousands up on HCMC and cant take any profits. TDA sucks and will be moving my account.

Where is everyone moving to? I’m on robinhood and want to move, but I’m not seeing too many positive reviews on the other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what is it doing...or not doing?

Comment

INKW is moving

Comment

Any idea why it tanked? Just because people couldn't sell this morning?

IB never missed a beat. FYI

I took a beating on SNDL and PHUN Looking to shed positions, clear my mind and start over. Too many moving parts right now.

Comment

Same for me with Etrade! WTH!!

Comment

Flew too close to the sun with AMC and NAKD... Out of AMC, up 500%, but was up WAY more last week.

Hoping NAKD will break $1 later today and will bail from there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  INKW is moving
                  Another good run this morning

Comment

Originally posted by jsv002 View Post
                    Where is everyone moving to? I’m on robinhood and want to move, but I’m not seeing too many positive reviews on the other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I’m moving from TDA to Fidelity...transferring everything today.

Comment

HCMC can't even buy it

Comment

ATOS came out this morning with positive news on one of their drug trials. It's popping a little

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigCountry101 View Post
                          Flew too close to the sun with AMC and NAKD... Out of AMC, up 500%, but was up WAY more last week.

Hoping NAKD will break $1 later today and will bail from there too.
                          I waited for NAKD to go back over $3 last week. Ended up selling at 2.10. Don't wait LOL

Comment

INKW, I got out to early but green is good

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              I waited for NAKD to go back over $3 last week. Ended up selling at 2.10. Don't wait LOL
                              So much for the additional NAKD rally!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                INKW, I got out to early but green is good
                                I'm still in. Went in at .047 this morning for my first trade. Woohoo. Up a little now. Guess I'll hold for a bit....

Comment

Working...
                                X