This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Kevin Steele was the DC @ LSU in 2015 and let go after 1 year. He’s 63 yrs old and his best coaching years have passed him by
    Agree

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      What does it take to get an avatar challenge around here from dem R kansas people on here? Wooooooo....Pig Chop Suey
      Arky scared

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
        Tosh Lupoi or Charlie Strong would be who I'd want?
        Nielsen would be the man.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Arky scared
          Ain't no hollaback girl
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            What? I'm your huckleberry!

I do feel like I'm bring trolled.

No,no, just a passive reminder to some fans that I did not have any gumbo offers this season

Comment

Ash is just fine as the DC at Texas. I'd keep him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                Tosh Lupoi or Charlie Strong would be who I'd want?
                I thought Tosh liked the NFL vs CFB.
                Charlie has a pretty job as a GA and possibly another path to DC.

Hey BAMA don’t forget these are some of the same gurus who said CNS was too old or would be gone in three years(11 yrs ago), Mack Brown was too old and the game had passed him by ...and so on and on

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Ash is just fine as the DC at Texas. I'd keep him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  I tend to agree. Defense looked lost at times this year but I don’t think the defense is what got the Horns to 6-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Kevin Steele was the DC @ LSU in 2015 and let go after 1 year. He’s 63 yrs old and his best coaching years have passed him by
                    Did Kevin Steele ever have good years? Lol. As a Baylor fan... it's hard to call Steele anything other than "the worst head coach college football has ever seen."

Comment

Y'all go re-live the Baylor-UNLV ending and tell me what you think... Steele sucks

Comment

What does it take to get an avatar challenge around here from dem R kansas people on here? Wooooooo....Pig Chop Suey
                        Actually haven't seen a challenge to this point. One would think if you are feeling "froggy"- you would have issued a challenge, especially with Arkansas (no Arky) being the underdog. So- what do you have?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Actually haven't seen a challenge to this point. One would think if you are feeling "froggy"- you would have issued a challenge, especially with Arkansas (no Arky) being the underdog. So- what do you have?
                          Post #56. I guess you were too busy making out with your cousin.

Comment

Post #56. I guess you were too busy making out with your cousin.
                            I could stoop to a very low level- but I wont bring up your relatives.

Post 56- "I will take some of that action. C'mon hogs, come get your slop and avatar bet before they get cold."

That wasn't a challenge, it was gibberish. Your sheep must have been on your mind.

Comment

This looks like it could be fun. Tuned in

Comment

Dwayne Haskins

Comment

Working...
                                X