X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New spot

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough day for me. Sat from 6:10 to 5:37. Saw 2 spikes, doe, and yearling. No where near a shot opportunity. Buddy of mine 100 yards away saw 5 bucks( none he would want to shoot out there) and 5 doe I think. Never had a golden ticket shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
        Well service down there is not good. Can barely text let alone get Tapatalk to work. Lots of squirrels ducks and turkeys. One line doe late this evening. Made the midday move and lime the new spot. Apparently someone else did in segment A or B. Fixing to get some sleep and hit it in the morning.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
        You also find a bow hanger left up in a tree LOL

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
        Tough day for me. Sat from 6:10 to 5:37. Saw 2 spikes, doe, and yearling. No where near a shot opportunity. Buddy of mine 100 yards away saw 5 bucks( none he would want to shoot out there) and 5 doe I think. Never had a golden ticket shot.

Buddys in a good spot, I doubt many will see that many deer all hunt.
        Last edited by bossbowman; 12-04-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I had 6 deer and zero hogs....thank goodness. I should have had a golden ticket but the deer came from the ONLY direction I had zero chance of getting a "kill zone" shot. I fixed that problem for tomorrow morning if they use the same trail. I saw two young bucks, one was a forky and the other was a 6 or 7 pointer at 24 yards. I still believe in my spot and should have at least a chance in the next few days.

Comment

6 had been brought in when I checked out, 2 8pts, 2 button bucks, 2 does they said. I saw lots of lone does and one tiny 4pt. They were really moving right at sundown.

Comment

Seen 1 deer today and that was a nice 10 at 07:30 and did not get a shot opportunity. Had a sounder of hogs come thru at primetime this afternoon and would not leave. Moving to my saddle in the morning to a new spot. Weather was awesome today and looks to be the same tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow. I sure miss hunting the H.

Comment

Day 2 let’s do this !

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck fellas!

Comment

Okay, campers, rise and shine!

And don’t forget your booties, because it’s COOLLLLD out there!

Comment

Bodies a little sore but was I n the saddle by 6:15. Already seen a doe and 6pt. Of course no shot on her. Will make a mid day move if it doesn’t go like I think it should today.

Comment

I thought I posted my husband's update, but I don't see it here (maybe on Mike's thread). Yesterday afternoon he saw another sounder of pigs and the coyotes came back at the same time. They attacked the pigs and killed one - the rest scattered like quail! He said the coyotes celebrated like my dog does when she kills something. He couldn't see them but he heard them. As cool as that was, I hope the coyotes moved far away last night!

Edit - and he just texted me that a young 6 point was at 25 yards for 20 minutes and kept looking behind him. So that's a good sign the coyotes have moved on!
                            Last edited by Pistol; 12-05-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Good luck today fellas! I’m in a tree 30 min down the road and everything I’ve seen is nose to ground.. gonna be a great day for y’all!

Comment

Completely dead over here this morning. I had already seen 5 deer by this time yesterday. Not even seeing any of the dozen or so squirrels that were around me all day yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X