Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimulus check came in finally....

$7. 42

From President Donald J Trump in the memo...

Lol

Stop bragging

Comment

I'm jealous. That would just bout covered the 6 pk 16oz Natties I bought this eve....

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
        I'm jealous. That would just bout covered the 6 pk 16oz Natties I bought this eve....
        It’s on me.....

Cost them more to print the check and mail it....

Out government really takes the cake.....

96% of them would never make it in the private sector....

Comment

Stimulating indeed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine was deposited and rejected by the bank because the account was closed like 6 years ago and now cricket’s. Originally said it would be mailed so have no idea if or when I will get any.

Comment

I got a $1 check one time from the Treasury/IRS. I didnt cash it and thought it was a funny joke...until a year or so later...they issued me another $1 check. I have that one pinned up in my office.

I often wonder(ed) how much it cost to print and mail that amount.

Comment

Thats funny.

Does anyone know how to check on stimulus check status ? Trying to follow-up for my parents who are on a fixed income.

Comment

To take the cake as one said earlier. I have a son doing time in prison. He got his stimulus check yesterday. Why in the HECK do people in prison get anything since we are already paying for his dumb ***** to live day to day? It is just BULL DROPPINGS.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    Thats funny.

Does anyone know how to check on stimulus check status ? Trying to follow-up for my parents who are on a fixed income.

The Get My Payment application is no longer available. You can still claim a missing payment and view your payment history.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      I got a $1 check one time from the Treasury/IRS. I didnt cash it and thought it was a funny joke...until a year or so later...they issued me another $1 check. I have that one pinned up in my office.

I often wonder(ed) how much it cost to print and mail that amount.
                      Lol I get one from a country club for $0.01 every quarter for last 6 or so years. Lol. Never been a member and have talked to them several times to try and save em a stamp

Comment

My wife and I got a check in the mail today for about $900. Not sure how it was calculated, but I'll be using it to add to our tax income deposit for 2020. At least it wasn't in two debit cards I had to take to the bank to cash like last time.

Comment

a check of that small amount just means you are blessed in your every day life! It means you have worked hard, have a successful job, and don't need the government tit to nurse you. I commend you for getting such a small amount! I almost feel bad saying that I feel I make a very good living, (me and the wife combined) and we received the full amount because we make just under the maximum. Didn't need it. Didn't want it. Wish I could give it back, but I couldn't. So we donated it to a charity of our choice.

congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                            My wife and I got a check in the mail today for about $900. Not sure how it was calculated, but I'll be using it to add to our tax income deposit for 2020. At least it wasn't in two debit cards I had to take to the bank to cash like last time.
                            We got ours in the mail 2 days ago. They said they mailed it on 1-6-2021.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X