Good cellar trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good cellar trail cam

What’s a good wireless trail cam? Been looking at a lot of them and most of them have mixed reviews.
    Trying to get one for my dad as a Christmas gift.

Wanted to check with green screen and see what y’alls experiences are with them.

Thanks.

Look at the stealth cam fusion I run two up in Kansas and they do a great job. The setting them up is so easy and you can change the settings all with your phone on the app.

Comment

I run 6 of the Spypoint Link Evo's. Work great, the app is easy to use, customer service has been good, simple set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t buy muddy brand. Downtime is too long. Mine is down sometimes 24 hours until it corrects itself. Plus customer support is over an hour wait on the phone all the time.

Comment

Covert. He will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            Don’t buy muddy brand. Downtime is too long. Mine is down sometimes 24 hours until it corrects itself. Plus customer support is over an hour wait on the phone all the time.

X2

Comment

Good cellar trail cam

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
              Look at the stealth cam fusion I run two up in Kansas and they do a great job. The setting them up is so easy and you can change the settings all with your phone on the app.

X2

I also run 2 at the lease in Kendall County. They work perfect and get great AT&T reception when my iPhone gets NADA!!

Set up is a breeze, app is decent

Here is the pic quality...I have mine set at 8 megapixel

Last edited by K. Lane; 11-24-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

In run a tactacam reveal and a spypoint link micro. I did have an initial issues with the spypoint needing an update to its software. It was really simple to do. Format and download the update from their website before taking the camera to the field. It has been awesome since. Personally, I think it’s detection is better than the reveal, but the reveal photos are better. Either is awesome for $100.

Comment

I own 4 Tactacam reveals and they are $100 cameras, and the quality is what to expect out of a $100 camera. I like them and will probably buy more. Check out Herd360.com. He deals exclusively with cell cameras from budget friendly to top of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    I run 6 of the Spypoint Link Evo's.

I’m running one of these as well.

A lot of people trash them but mine’s been out for roughly 18 months and I’ve never had an issue with it. Just make sure the firmware is updated, format the card and set it up.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the info.
                      I’ll check them out.

Comment

I ran a Fusion and a Spypoint, and nothing but troubles for me. Now running two Tactacam Reveals and wish I could find more.

Comment

In for this. After some research I was going to fork up the cash for a Spartan until so many people have praised the Tactacam reveals. Going to pull the trigger this Spring on one of these or possibly can be convinced otherwise. Needing only two.

Comment

I have 3 coverts and 3 MoultrieMobiles. Coverts are amazing, never fail me. Moultries are so so. If I had it to do over Id buy another covert instead of the 3 moultries.

Comment

Buy him a Spartan. Really good pics or videos sent straight to your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X