This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Well, no TCU/Texas game. Hagen and I were looking at the TPWD draw hunts back in August and he thought it would be cool to put in for a few. He went 1 of 6 and drew a hunt for Mason Mountain the weekend of October 26th. Should be a fun experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also, you hadn’t already bought tickets, had you?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Also, you hadn’t already bought tickets, had you?[emoji23]

I declined them this morning.

Comment

I guarantee you Mond is way better than the next man up...whoever that might be. Some people act like Jimbo doesn't want to win and is just playing him because Mond knows his secrets or something. Have some faith in the guy we are paying $75 million to. I think he knows who gives us the best chance of getting a W.

Comment

Mond has the talent and it appears Jimbo's confidence. Hope the kid can get it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I promised Karla we wouldn’t get to tailgate so early this week. So Matt’s El Rancho for lunch, probably Black Sheep Pub to watch some games and then tailgate mid afternoon.

This will be a good measuring stick game for Texas. It’s going to be a good game and Texas should win, let’s see if they do it.

Enjoy it Heath. Sounds fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Suckers ought to be spread out after this rain.

Probably. Just need a few groups to do it right and we’ll be 6 birds and out.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                I guarantee you Mond is way better than the next man up...whoever that might be. Some people act like Jimbo doesn't want to win and is just playing him because Mond knows his secrets or something. Have some faith in the guy we are paying $75 million to. I think he knows who gives us the best chance of getting a W.
                First time being a sports fan?

Comment

Saban interview from yesterday. What a kick in the nutz.

“As it turns out, what I learned from that experience in hindsight was, it was a huge mistake to leave college football,” Saban told the USA Today Network in a recently revisited interview. “And I know a lot of LSU fans think I left for whatever reasons, but I left because I wanted to be a pro coach, or thought I wanted to be a pro coach. We loved LSU. We worked hard to build the program. If there was one thing professionally that I would do over again, it would’ve been not to leave LSU.”

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    First time being a sports fan?

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I promised Karla we wouldn’t get to tailgate so early this week. So Matt’s El Rancho for lunch, probably Black Sheep Pub to watch some games and then tailgate mid afternoon.

This will be a good measuring stick game for Texas. It’s going to be a good game and Texas should win, let’s see if they do it.
                      We really enjoyed Matt's. I thought their margaritas were pretty bad as they were bitter but the food was top notch. Brisket and Filet tacos were on point. I was expecting a normal size plate but these were definitely enough for 2 people. That place was packed to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Win!

I need to put Snoop in for some of those next year.

He’s pretty fired up about it. I did a little research and created an aerial with compartment overlays for him this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Ags by fiddy!!! Who wants some????

In Mond I trust.....literally!!
                          Did you get heart burn typing that?

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          It’s not just the bad game this year at Clemson. Did you watch the Auburn game last year? His two “alleged” great games last year..Clemson and LSU....were just littered with bad throws and decisions. He was bailed out many times with acrobatic catches by the WR’s. He’s a 3rd year starter and should not be making freshman mistakes.
                          I'm gonna need you to change your opinion. We can't be agreeing on something in a football thread.

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          At end of year he was in top 5 of qb forndeep.ball accuracy. That stat is not made up. Again this year he is in top 5. Despite what people think he is an accurate qb downfield.
                          Learn the difference between completion percentage and accuracy. Just because it was a catch down field doesn't mean it was accurate.
                          The pass to Jake Smith in stride was a nice change!
                          Yeah it was. If he starts to do that regularly, that slot position will be a tough cover.
                          Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Saban interview from yesterday. What a kick in the nutz.

“As it turns out, what I learned from that experience in hindsight was, it was a huge mistake to leave college football,” Saban told the USA Today Network in a recently revisited interview. “And I know a lot of LSU fans think I left for whatever reasons, but I left because I wanted to be a pro coach, or thought I wanted to be a pro coach. We loved LSU. We worked hard to build the program. If there was one thing professionally that I would do over again, it would’ve been not to leave LSU.”

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ls...lege-football/
                          Lol no one is going to believe that. His ego sent him to the NFL.

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

https://twitter.com/collegegameday/s...242751488?s=21

This is awesome!

That's pretty cool

Comment

We will be in Austin this weekend Tailgating with some Horns fans and sporting our OSU gear. Go Cowboys! Looking forward to a good game. Pistols Firing!

Comment

Working...
                                X