Montana has won several championships if I’m not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Montana State head coach Jeff Choate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Nice resume.

Comment

He did well to get Montana playing good. They went 11-4 in 2019. I don’t think they played in 2020.

It sounds like he was the candidate to replace the new Texas DC at Washington.

Comment

[emoji3508][emoji3508][emoji3508]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call it whatever you want, but Sark is going in with a ten times better starting staff than Herman and Strong. I have no idea if Sark works out but he’s off to a great start with his staff. Hopefully they get spring ball to get everything installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Call it whatever you want, but Sark is going in with a ten times better starting staff than Herman and Strong. I have no idea if Sark works out but he’s off to a great start with his staff. Hopefully they get spring ball to get everything installed.
                Completely agree with this

Comment

Oh yea!

Comment

Yup.... there is reason to be optimistic

Comment

Having seen numerous pics here of kids in the outdoors, I thought I'd share this . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Alan Bowman, former QB at Texas Tech has entered the portal. 3 years eligibility remaning Where will he end up?
                        Probably somewhere like SMU Are maybe Mississippi State .

Comment

Montana and Montana State are different.... just like you don't mix up Texas, Texas Tech, or Texas A&M.... I know because I graduated from University of Montana

Both schools have good football programs. Montana was the dominant program in 90s and 2000s. After several head coaching changes due to coaches getting higher paying jobs at bigger schools and the lack of money being put in to facilities the Montana program got passed up by other schools and their rival Montana State. Montana has won national championships and played in several. They also had the record for most consecutive playoff appearances. We also beat Montana State like 17 times in row until the upset in early 2000s

Montana is on the road to recovery, so we shall see......

Rant induced by several posters mentioning hiring the Montana coach or that Montana is a good program and has won championships etc... Words matter
                          Last edited by Beargrasstx; 01-23-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                            Montana and Montana State are different.... just like you don't mix up Texas, Texas Tech, or Texas A&M.... I know because I graduated from University of Montana

Both schools have good football programs. Montana was the dominant program in 90s and 2000s. After several head coaching changes due to coaches getting higher paying jobs at bigger schools and the lack of money being put in to facilities the Montana program got passed up by other schools and their rival Montana State. Montana has won national championships and played in several. They also had the record for most consecutive playoff appearances. We also beat Montana State like 17 times in row until the upset in early 2000s

Montana is on the road to recovery, so we shall see......

Rant induced by several posters mentioning hiring the Montana coach or that Montana is a good program and has won championships etc... Words matter
                            Drives me crazy when they call Ohio State Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

The one Choate coached for four seasons.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-23-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Well I learned something new today......Montana, the state, has two universities that play football. Who'd a thunk it....

Po-tayto ......Po-tahto

Comment

Working...
                                X