Anyone have a bow spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a bow spider

Bow Spider is a lightweight tool designed to carry your bow for you in the field while traveling.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YiAkcHHetWQ"]Bow Packing System For Bow Hunters - The Bow Spider. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Does look cool, I thought about getting one last year for elk season but they were sold out. If you can get it to work like he can it would be awesome.

Comment

Wow that does look cool. Hmm well my birthday is coming up so maybe I should let my sweetie know.

Comment

I sent the guy in the video an email. He is the inventor and the company is a 3 person company at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I sent the guy in the video an email. He is the inventor and the company is a 3 person company at the moment.
            You going to put one on your recurve, Kirby?

Comment

Not sure I want to spend $85 to try that out but does look interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                You going to put one on your recurve, Kirby?
                I was looking at it to see if it would work. Looks like i'd have to drill a hole in the riser if i wanted too

Comment

I came a cross them awhile back and watched his video. I like the concept and might try one eventually.

Rwc

Comment

Whoa! I need one of those!! Or 2.

Comment

Looks pretty legit. Im sure my wife would agree that a bow spider would make a nice and romantic Valentines day gift for me. Just in time to practice with it for spring turkey!

Comment

Cool idea. Seems like it’d be real easy to bang your sight around though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Their booth was right across the aisle from our booth (Delta/McKenzie, Sevr Broadheads, ASA) at the Iowa Deer Classic last year. They work awesome just as shown. I put on the pack and you can easily attach and retrieve your bow. The belt mount works great as well. After watching them sell them all weekend I went over on Sunday to buy a set (bow kit and two extra receivers). They had a discounted price at the show. They had already sold everything they brought and already had over 100 back orders. I got busy and did not get back with them to place a back order. The guy and his wife told me that most of their sales are at hunting shows. They both have regular jobs as well. I have noticed in the past that they are out of stock on their website a lot. With no....or very few hunting shows happening this year they should have plenty in stock for sales online.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                            Their booth was right across the aisle from our booth (Delta/McKenzie, Sevr Broadheads, ASA) at the Iowa Deer Classic last year. They work awesome just as shown. I put on the pack and you can easily attach and retrieve your bow. The belt mount works great as well. After watching them sell them all weekend I went over on Sunday to buy a set (bow kit and two extra receivers). They had a discounted price at the show. They had already sold everything they brought and already had over 100 back orders. I got busy and did not get back with them to place a back order. The guy and his wife told me that most of their sales are at hunting shows. They both have regular jobs as well. I have noticed in the past that they are out of stock on their website a lot. With no....or very few hunting shows happening this year they should have plenty in stock for sales online.
                            Well there you go, I think I will just go ahead and order one to test out.

Rwc

Comment

Cool deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X