Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a honey hole!

Comment

Dadgummit, Jeff! I just came across this thread. Congrats on that big arse spotted buck!

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
      Are we allowed to ask where this is located??? Dont need exact place, just curious the area.
      Heck! I need the exact location!!!

Comment

You are LUCKY!!!! What a cool place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s near Brackettville. I actually forgot to update this thread. My wife (Wendy) killed her first ever Axis also. Here is the link to her hunt.

She did it hunting my herself. I was very proud of her. I have since shot another Axis doe. I plan to go again in February to fill feeders, check cameras, and maybe take another doe.

Comment

Comment

Those dudes are fat!

Comment

That is sweet!

Comment

That one Axis has a feeder hanging in his rack. Impressive

Comment

That just horrible!! Look at those invasive species taking over. If you need help please pm me I won’t charge you for my services

Comment

I'd still be more than happy to help with all those turkeys that are eating up those poor Axis' feed.

Comment

Bragger!! Congrats!
                        Awesome place ..... how many acres and approx. cost per year??????

Comment

Congrats! Great looking kills by you and your wife.

Comment

solid axis right there!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                It’s near Brackettville. I actually forgot to update this thread. My wife (Wendy) killed her first ever Axis also. Here is the link to her hunt.

She did it hunting my herself. I was very proud of her. I have since shot another Axis doe. I plan to go again in February to fill feeders, check cameras, and maybe take another doe.

Hey AC, looks like you are covered with Axis. Is there a supporting herd of trophy whitetail bucks? I'm on a new lease with Axis everywhere, but I only saw a few bucks over 4.5. We have plenty of WT does and young bucks, just not sure if the mature WT buck are there or left the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X