• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check for Ticks!! Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
      Check for Ticks!! Good luck!!
      I sprayed all my clothes with permithian last week, so hopefully it will keep them.odf me. Seem to work yesterday, but I will definitely check later

Comment

Good luck and following!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          I sprayed all my clothes with permithian last week, so hopefully it will keep them.odf me. Seem to work yesterday, but I will definitely check later
          Them bastages will still get on you even with permethrin. I would spray my clothes every morning before hunting Laguna and still have them on me at the end of the day. Check around your wrists and you’ll see them

Good luck out there. Hope you can knock down a big bull

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Them bastages will still get on you even with permethrin. I would spray my clothes every morning before hunting Laguna and still have them on me at the end of the day. Check around your wrists and you’ll see them

Good luck out there. Hope you can knock down a big bull
            I have never had a problem with them even at LA. I heard about there tick & mosquito problem, so before I went. I treated all my clothes, let dry a week and went hunting. I never once had a problem. I have been doing the same thing in chiggers season and haven't got chiggers in about 5 years. Now the gnats have been a different story this trip

Comment

It’s hot today and tomorrow hotter. Good luck. Need help loading a big one let me know.
              956-369-23zerofour

Comment

good luck!

Comment

I just moved a little further in. Im in a really good looking spot with tracks everywhere. It must be an old hay field that has turn into a mesquite flat. It is about a 10-15 acre piece inside a fence. Big holes busted though the fence. Its hot but I do have a nice breeze. If I had a hammock, I could take a nap. I brought 4 bottles of water with me, tomorrow I need to bring 6
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Well where is Bruce when you need an ebike

Comment

Good luck, what an awesome opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just walked up on a nilgai cow. I had her a 20ft but couldn't find her in my scope because I had it extended. I doubt I could have gotten a good shot, she was in the thick stuff within seconds

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                            I have never had a problem with them even at LA. I heard about there tick & mosquito problem, so before I went. I treated all my clothes, let dry a week and went hunting. I never once had a problem. I have been doing the same thing in chiggers season and haven't got chiggers in about 5 years. Now the gnats have been a different story this trip
                            That's good. I brought one home fram laguna couple years ago. It was in my under arm trying to latch on. Luckily I trim my under arm hair so i saw the thing in the mirror the Wednesday night after the hunt

Comment

Prime time! Update?

Comment

Good luck Carey. Hope you kill
                                A monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X