Kyle Rittenhouse Made Bail!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s a picture from one news story.

I assume Black Rifles Coffee contributed to his bail. They’re a great company and have really good coffee.

They donated about $1,000 in
    BRC branded Yeti 32 ounce insulated mugs and coffee to our Montana search and rescue team. When I told them we rescue hunters in distress in griz country, they said “thanks, stay caffeinated and call when you need more coffee shipped”.

I wanted to put in a good word for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Salty cracker video

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      I bet it will be & rightfully so. He got screwed blue!
      Lots of people feel the same

Warning adult language used

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Here’s a picture from one news story.

I assume Black Rifles Coffee contributed to his bail. They’re a great company and have really good coffee.

They donated about $1,000 in
        BRC branded Yeti 32 ounce insulated mugs and coffee to our Montana search and rescue team. When I told them we rescue hunters in distress in griz country, they said “thanks, stay caffeinated and call when you need more coffee shipped”.

I wanted to put in a good word for them.

Maybe you shouldn’t have. Black Rifle Coffee has since come out and distanced themselves from him. They caved to the left narrative. Screw Black Rifle Coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Maybe you shouldn’t have. Black Rifle Coffee has since come out and distanced themselves from him. They caved to the left narrative. Screw Black Rifle Coffee!
          Really??? Man, I just listened to the CEO's interview with Michael Berry last week or so. If you're right, that is VERY disappointing.

I guess money trumps doing what's right, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
            Really??? Man, I just listened to the CEO's interview with Michael Berry last week or so. If you're right, that is VERY disappointing.

I guess money trumps doing what's right, sad.
            Black Rifle Coffee Company is a SOF veteran-owned coffee company, serving premium coffee and culture to people who love America.

Comment

Follow the link below. I think you’ve misinterpreted what’s happened. I don’t drink coffee so I couldn’t care less about that aspect.

Comment

The CEO said:

We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.

We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.

The fact Kyle R wore their t shirt doesn’t make them support him publicly. Privately? Who knows.

Comment

The CEO from BRCC also donated to Obama. So there’s that...

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                    The CEO from BRCC also donated to Obama. So there’s that...
                    Proof? I find it extremely hard to believe a company that exists due to black rifles would donate to a POTUS that says he wants to specifically take away black rifles.
                    Stranger things have happened, though.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Proof? I find it extremely hard to believe a company that exists due to black rifles would donate to a POTUS that says he wants to specifically take away black rifles.
                      Stranger things have happened, though.
                      Explore current and historic federal campaign finance data on the new fec.gov. Look at totals and trends, and see how candidates and committees raise and spend money. When you find what you need, export results and save custom links.

Explore current and historic federal campaign finance data on the new fec.gov. Look at totals and trends, and see how candidates and committees raise and spend money. When you find what you need, export results and save custom links.
                      Last edited by doublearrow; 11-23-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure it's about "black rifles," and what that actually means to their target audience, as much as it is using "black rifles" to sell some coffee.

Comment

Look at it this way. He made this statement for a reason. You can bet your azz it wasn’t because those who always buy his products were demanding it. Those opposed to black rifles and see KR as a murderer are the ones screaming the loudest.

He did nothing but alienate his customers in order to appease those who hate black rifles and those who own them. Did he get pressure from lenders he is indebted to? Maybe, but I feel like he would have been better off not saying anything at all.

Comment

Look at it this way. He made this statement for a reason. You can bet your azz it wasn’t because those who always buy his products were demanding it. Those opposed to black rifles and see KR as a murderer are the ones screaming the loudest.

He did nothing but alienate his customers in order to appease those who hate black rifles and those who own them. Did he get pressure from lenders he is indebted to? Maybe, but I feel like he would have been better off not saying anything at all.
                            This

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Good for him.
                              Not sure why it took this long.

I've heard prison and the military forces you to grow up really fast
                              So I take it you haven't been to prison or in the military?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, there’s no denying that. What an idiot. A lot of my friends drink their coffee but they won’t be after today. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X